Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Let's see some unlikely enthusiast cars!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm not a Saturn fan either, but I do rather like the one you posted. Very tastefully done.

"saturn is out of business, what else is there to say? "

So is Pontiac, and no one can argue they didn't make great cars. And the Sky was an awesome little car, I'd totally rock one if I was in the market for a car in that Miata-type class.

Really sorry for the huge pics, it's what Google turned up!

Last edited by CyborgGT; 03-31-2013, 02:57 AM.

Accord Aero-R

Comment

Talking about Lumina as a race car reminds me of that video of that guy who sleeps a supercharged Buick. He talks about blowing off doors with his 1G SHO and his z34 Lumina.

There's also a video of a kid with a 1G Saturn that's turbo and it's pretty quick. Video is several years old so I'm sure people have done it now.

Originally posted by dysfunk View Post
      I'm digging his JDM Cavalier tail lights. Nicely done.
      Almost certain those are EDM tails but I could be wrong...

Originally posted by Ralphie View Post

Capri?
      YES! My dad had an 85 RS turbo. Identical to this...

Not much power by today's standards but bad ass nonetheless.

My contribution. Saw this awhile back, lol. Stretched, stanced, flushed Solara...

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
      Originally posted by Jarrett
      Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

^ Ever seen the British movie, Dolphins? It goes by at least one or two other names, but the star character drives a modded Capri like that orange one. Low-budget movie, but I enjoyed it.

Accord Aero-R

Comment

Originally posted by Pandemic View Post

idk what it is but I LOVE volvo wagons.
          I used to rock a 744 when I got my first car. Don't let Volvo's fool you those things are serious monsters and worse when modded correctly. I want another one sooooooo bad. B230FT FTW
          The CB7 Collector.
          Team Kindred Impulse Member #3
          92 LX Coupe F22A1
          2013 Toyota Corolla S
          92 EX Sedan F22A1
          Originally posted by deevergote
          Do you really need to make a thread asking if having your car like this /---\ will cause uneven tire wear? Try walking like that for a few weeks and see if your shoes wear funny! (hint: they will.)

Comment

Speaking of modded volvos:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5xCpsuUT8AU
            Originally posted by deevergote
            These cars will never be the best at anything, but they're pretty damn good at everything.

92ex CB7<-SOLD 93ex CB9shiftingshift73C10

Comment

Originally posted by jst_4_kiks View Post
              heres my friends car. i like it. anyone else?

OK that is awesome
              Henry R
              Koni/Neuspeed
              1992 Accord LX R.I.P
              1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
              Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
              made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

I'm feeling the Saturn wagon. That's clean.

MikeW, those tail lights on the Cavalier are from the JDM Toyota Cavalier.

Comment

I dig the Saturn too. Those cars had a TON of potential. Really light weight. Responsive engines. But even their manual transmissions were practically made of glass. My neighbor had a sedan in that same style, and he blew 3 transmissions before giving up and buying a CRX!
                  I don't see many that are done well, though. So many have been turned into ricer projects. That wagon is nice!

Comment

I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Originally posted by SOHC-FTW View Post
                      94-99 celica i'm a bit of a enthusiast so got few pix ha.
                      thats a celica, your celica?

Comment

Luv luv luv the G8!

A reverse of that ugly Supra-looking Celica, a Celica-looking Supra:

I don't know if it's just my area or what, but I never see Celicas of any gen modified. That last version in particular looks absolutely gorgeous with the TRD body kit. I don't think I'd call this an "unlikely" enthusiast car, but it does seem to lack the following other sport compacts lead.

^ Epic car in Gran Turismo, if you play the game

Boring color for this body, but this is the TRD. In black, or a dark metallic blue, these things are stunning imo. I'm imagining one of these lowered on some 05-06 RSX wheels... it would kill.
                        Last edited by CyborgGT; 03-31-2013, 02:57 PM.

Accord Aero-R

Comment

thread reminds me of this video i found on youtube

Comment

mitsubishi mirage turbo

Accord Of The Month January 09
                            Accord Of The Year 09

My 2 Babys
                            BMW TECH FOR 15 YEARS

Comment

Originally posted by CyborgGT View Post
                              Luv luv luv the G8!

A reverse of that ugly Supra-looking Celica, to a uglier Celica-looking Supra:

Bahaha and even uglier wtf.

02 Crv
                              02 silverado Ex cab Z71, 2011 TRD 17" wheels, 245/80/17, ls1 cam, AFE intake, 3" catback, tuned by Larry at LSXperformance&pcm tuning driven daily.
                              92 Acura Legend colbalt blue LS Coupe, custom intake, custom vibrant 2.5 cat back, led cluster and high beams, 2016 Coyote GT 18x8 wheels 235/40/18.
                              Coming Soon Tein TSX coilovers.

Comment

Those 7g Celicas are really nice. Lots of fun with the 2ZZ 1.8 VVTi 180hp and 6 speed manual.

I knew a guy who had one and brought it to the rotary shop I used to work at. We installed a turbo kit on it for him. That thing was insane. Til some pistons decided they'd rather be outside the block.

Comment

Working...
                                X