Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Pulling out a "FUSE",SO THEFT CAN STEAL MY CAR.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Leung
    i would love to see someone actually turn the cigarette lighter into the fuelpump kill switch.

i mean when it's pushed in, it completes the circuit to start the car, when it's popped out, that's the opening in the circuit.
    I did that on my old toyota and hooked it up to the defroster switch...

or you can just pull the fuel pump fuse...

Comment

that would be some cool shit to have your ciggy lighter as a cutoff switch, kind of James bond

Comment

Id just move to a place where your car isnt going to be stolen, like outta the ghettos for instance. Worked for me.
        I cant Slam further. The ground refuses to get any lower.

Comment

Originally posted by Akira_kj
          Id just move to a place where your car isnt going to be stolen, like outta the ghettos for instance. Worked for me.

I dont know where you live but around here, it doesnt matter where you live. Unless its gated of course.

Comment

I was thinking about using the ciggeret lighter idea but then i realized what if some one took it or you lost it. lol youd be screwed.
            spin city

Comment

If you wanna do it and do it cheap I would just go out and get one of those Clubs that make turning the steering wheel impossible. Unless that is the theif is desperate and has the time to sit there with a hack saw. It can be done. I did it one night when I lost the key... My neighbor called the cops thinking someone was trying to steal my car. LOL. Later

Comment

being an owner of the most stolen car in america i've thought of countless security measures to prevent theft. i have 2 real kill switches (one inside hood and one on the inside), 2 fake kill switches, one battery kill switch (also in engine bay), hood locks, a chain with a lock tieing the hood to the latches, a quick release (will install soon), power locks delete (soon), one wheel boot and my ecu is easily acessed to be taken out. i don't care if my "security" system is revealed or not because i'm working on my newest security device that will be shocking

Comment

throw some anti matter in the engine bay.

Comment

Unplug your alternator. They won't get far....bastards. Then again, I guess the idea is to stop them from taking it at all...hehehe.
                    Originally posted by sweet91accord
                    if aredy time i need to put something in cb7tuner. you guy need to me a smart ass about and bust on my spelling,gramar and shit like that in so sorry.

Comment

Where can a kill switch be found and where can you get Glass etching done at??

My New Ride
                      http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=82630

Comment

i got a better idea

why dont u make a kill switch on the gas pump wires? u would find them on the passenger back seat. inside the tube would have 3 tires.. cut the yellow one and hide a switch back der just remember to flick that switch on b4 starting yo car. so the thief gonna be fuckin up ur dash tryin to find wtf u did with it. then if they not dumb they'll check ur fuse cuz that trick is already known. so they'll look for that f use and see wut u did and fix it and left with a story to tell. i know. cuz i was one.
                        DEFJAM

MY RIDE ON CB7 DEFJAM on 93

Comment

tell ya the truth

i thought i was the ONLY guy that came up with the idea to make a fuel kill switch. i thought it up. never heard that idea. now i check it here ya all posting my ideas. dam. ya dont make me feel special no more man!
                          DEFJAM

MY RIDE ON CB7 DEFJAM on 93

Comment

There is a harness under the driver's side dash. If you unplug it your car will not turn on let alone start. Even if they touch the starter with a screw driver ( I've seen it done) it still wont.

Comment

an idea i had was to find a JDM fog light switch and insted of running fog lights use it as a kill switch for the ignition. its an easy cut and splice to the switch and back to the same wire. so if i have to go into a bad part of the city i can just push it and nobody would know.

cheap security... not really the switch was like 80 bucks on ebay

Comment

dont fuck with the fuel pump. too much work

an idea i had was to find a JDM fog light switch and insted of running fog lights use it as a kill switch for the ignition. its an easy cut and splice to the switch and back to the same wire. so if i have to go into a bad part of the city i can just push it and nobody would know.

cheap security... not really the switch was like 80 bucks on ebay

Comment

Working...
                                X