X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Michigan Meets Thread

The Official Michigan Meet Thread

All meets will be posted, scheduled, and discussed in this thread. The latest meet information will be always updated in this first post.
    Meets will begin in the spring and end in fall, pending good weather. We aim for monthly meets, once season has started.

SPRING 2012 MEET

WHEN:April 21st at 2:00 PM
    That's a Saturday, I'm sorry if the date doesn't work for some, but it's the best we can do as far as April goes, especially for me and I don't want to push into May because Cisco's wife is due and I'd really like to see him there. We'll have another meet in June I'm sure.

WHERE:Sharp Park in Lansing, MI
    Lansing is the most centralized area between all of us and Sharp Park is a nice public park. Google Maps

I'm just running with this one, I hope everyone can make it.

Please RSVP in this thread!

FOOD & UTENSILS
    Not Necessary

WHO IS COMING

-CB7 Sleeper
    -GeoffM
    -SSMAccord
    Last edited by CB7 Sleeper; 04-20-2012, 06:10 AM.
    R.I.P. Veronica - JDM F20A swapped 2.0 Si wannabe.

Thanks for the Sticky, now we can keep things organized.

Comment

Have you been searching for other possible locations?

Comment

Nope, I been working so much, and being so engrossed in the forum that I completely forgot about searching for another location. I'm gonna do some searching tonight though. I'll check some out.

Comment

I dont see where we all would park and have our cook out tho?

OOOHH! because the place ur talkin about IS the Island! WOW i feel smart!
          Im not to stoked about that long of a drive but if thats what everyone wants then i guess its ok
          Last edited by nate'sCB7; 12-27-2009, 10:20 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by nate'sCB7 View Post
            I dont see where we all would park and have our cook out tho?
            The beach, there is a parking lot right near it.

Comment

I wonder what it would take to have them set up that temp track for us!

Comment

I wonder what it would take to have them set up that temp track for us!
                Lol, I think it was just a go-kart track. I'm not so sure it'd be wide enough for our cars. I am going to keep posting more locations in that post. Look at them and tell me what you think.

Comment

The article said that they held a La Mans Formula 1 race there?

But i like Hagar Park

Comment

The article said that they held a La Mans Formula 1 race there?

But i like Hagar Park
                    Really? Hmmm, didn't see that. What do you think about Brewer Park? I've been there, it's a golf course, but farther back there is an actual park. It's got a pavilion, picnic tables, AWESOME PARKING, etc.

Comment

ok so i think that either Hagar or Brewer would be ideal IMO

Comment

ok so i think that either Hagar or Brewer would be ideal IMO
                        You are probably right. I was actually thinking the same thing.

Comment

so are those the options that everyone is gonna choose from

Comment

As of now, yes. I want to see what everybody says, then narrow it down. And eventually I'll choose a location. The reason for all the different locations, is because I want to have it be closer to the people that are iffy on making a trip, and it can be farther for the guys that don't mind a trip. Me, Cisco, and you seem to be somewhat ok with a longer trip if it has to be that way, but i'm not sure about the others.

Comment

Yeah i dont mind driving if i have to...but remember Brett said he didnt want to drive very far and in the MI member thread some of the boys from Canada were talkin about comin

Comment

Working...
                              X