Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

88-91 Prelude Spoiler on my 90 LX Coupe?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

88-91 Prelude Spoiler on my 90 LX Coupe?

Ive been wondering if the OEM LED spoiler/wing from my wrecked 91 Lude will fit on my CB7... it looks very similar to the CB7 OEM spoiler, possibly not quite as wide? Has anyone ever done this or have any idea if it will fit properly?

..also, i have read that a 90-93 integra oem wing is interchangable with the 88-91 lude. so if anyone knows if the teg wing will fit our cars either since its supposedly the same as the lude
    Last edited by JoshM; 09-11-2011, 12:07 PM. Reason: merged
    90 LX 5spd 2dr (2011-2014)
    93 EX 5spd 2dr (2013-2015)
    92 LX 5spd 2dr (2015-present)

I too have been wondering the same. My dad has a wing/spoiler from a 90 prelude si he used to have. Great shape, white, all leds work. Was going to put it on my car after painting but did a test fit. The prelude trunk in about 3" longer/wider than outs. Plus the the wiring connection is on the right/passenger side of the wing. With the wing centered on the trunk lid, the connection is right in the gap of the lid and quarter panel.

So in all it will not fit. Find an oem wing/spoiler or one that is smaller.
    Kyle C

2002 Accord Sedan EX - standard- daily status

1991 Accord Wagon LX - auto - 304K & slipping transmission

Comment

damn... well at least i didnt waste my time trying. I'd like to just find a 9293 sedan trunk lid with a wing already on it so i can swap in my aftermarket inner tails too. Thanks for the info!
      90 LX 5spd 2dr (2011-2014)
      93 EX 5spd 2dr (2013-2015)
      92 LX 5spd 2dr (2015-present)

Comment

the BA4 had two different length led spoilers in 9091 alone. and its pretty random on which models they came on. my lude came with the LONG led bar. The short one is pretty noticeable ( not being confused with the 8889 BA4 spoiler which is not led ). will it work on the CB who knowes. its only 4 bolts or screws to take it off. take time test fit it and you will find your answer.
        frostwhite225@gmail.com =VENMO

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NOB38zJu66o

[COLOR="Magenta"]

Comment

I was told it does not fit exactly.

Comment

Working...
          X