Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

KW3gLuderinaCB7's 90' Coupe - New Body & Paint Job!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

KW3gLuderinaCB7's 90' Coupe - New Body & Paint Job!

I got my new CB7 a little over a month ago for $350 after doing in my already-previously-wreckedbyexgf 90' BA4 Si. I put on a set of 4th gen Lude 15" rims, The BA4 steering Wheel, black clear corners & bumper signals, swapped a 9293 trunk, put in my TYC black tails, fixed the VSS, installed new header, test pipe & complete 2.5" exhaust (needs better muffler, sounds like a fart banjo) and finally got the body conpletely redone and the whole car painted gloss black.
    Here's what she's lookin like now: (better pics coming soon)

Gettin the body done and gettin ready for paint:

The day before I got her & drove her home:
    (the rear quarters were rusted out bad & the paint was faded & peeling)

The BA4:-(
    90 LX 5spd 2dr (2011-2014)
    93 EX 5spd 2dr (2013-2015)
    92 LX 5spd 2dr (2015-present)

Wow nice work. Looks great from what I can see.

Comment

Originally posted by crazymikey View Post
      Wow nice work. Looks great from what I can see.
      Thanks man! I need to get some better pics up. She's a work in progress... I def plan to H22 it up by summer

Comment

looks great like those tail lights were you get them

Comment

Originally posted by Leon_C. View Post
          looks great like those tail lights were you get them
          I already had them... They came with a 93' CB7 coupe project/parts car (title defaced & missing head) I bought for $150 a few years back... Had to junk the car in April 2010 to get it out of my friends dads garage and get the extra $200 I needed to buy my BA4 at the time. I'm really kicking myself for junking it now that I have my new CB7. I fortunately grabbed the BB2 rims and the TYC tail lights off of it which are now on my 90. I wish I wouldve at least grabbed the 93 sedan trunk that was on it (my new 9293 sedan lid has a dent that drives me nuts with the gloss black paint).. And I REALLY wish I wouldve kept the JDM H22A block & Transmission that was in it!.. Yeah it was H22 swapped.. And I fucking junked it.. All I wouldve needed was a Head & ECU (which the kid that sold it to me kept for his BB2) Oh well live & learn I guess

Comment

Originally posted by KW3gLuderInaCB7 View Post

Wow I don't see ne other cb's with those tail lights.
            I had those till they broke on me.

Is that the stock turnk? Only ask cause it looks like the sedan trunk.
            Freedom Is Not Free
            U.S Army 02/08 Medically Discharged

Comment

90/91 sedan/coupe trunks are the same.
              Last edited by cbh23; 10-14-2011, 12:53 AM.
              Originally posted by Dr. Shuffles
              Prius? Fuck that shit. I can't afford those things. Why do you think I'm driving a Honda that's old enough to buy beer?

Comment

Working...
              X