Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who here has the balls to do this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yCYZZPwJr_c

Awwww.... heeeeeelllllll naaaaaaaaaahhhhH!

Lets make this interesting... how much would someone have to pay you (the readers) a year to do that job? You could pay me to climb up it once, but I wouldn't want to do that 5 days a week... no way... nuh uh.

Edit: I made it to about the 5 minute mark before I exited full screen to write this post.
    PT3/6 Development Thread | My 1991 LX Coupe | DIY: 90-93 Tcu Fix

Comment

Dear god.

My knees are queezy just from watching that!
      MRT
      37.5 MPG, AC on, cruising at 80.
      30.0 MPG, AC on, aggressively driving around 90.
      27.5 MPG, no AC, cruising at 90 with occasional gridlock. 40 degrees Fahrenheit

Lots of DIY videos specifically for our car

Get some awesome wipers! <-- It's a DIY
      Originally posted by Tippey764
      I think driving your car naked will cause the engine to overheat
      Originally posted by deevergote
      sneaky motherfucker

Comment

I think that's the scariest thing I've ever seen!
        MRT
        37.5 MPG, AC on, cruising at 80.
        30.0 MPG, AC on, aggressively driving around 90.
        27.5 MPG, no AC, cruising at 90 with occasional gridlock. 40 degrees Fahrenheit

Lots of DIY videos specifically for our car

Get some awesome wipers! <-- It's a DIY
        Originally posted by Tippey764
        I think driving your car naked will cause the engine to overheat
        Originally posted by deevergote
        sneaky motherfucker

Comment

I`ve seen this before....Wonder what the pay scale is like? Better be higher than that tower.

Project:Black Skittle

AOM->April 2014

MRT->http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=199779

Comment

That made me have to poop i hate heights.

02 Crv
            02 silverado Ex cab Z71, 2011 TRD 17" wheels, 245/80/17, ls1 cam, AFE intake, 3" catback, tuned by Larry at LSXperformance&pcm tuning driven daily.
            92 Acura Legend colbalt blue LS Coupe, custom intake, custom vibrant 2.5 cat back, led cluster and high beams, 2016 Coyote GT 18x8 wheels 235/40/18.
            Coming Soon Tein TSX coilovers.

Comment

Originally posted by cloudasc View Post
              Awwww.... heeeeeelllllll naaaaaaaaaahhhhH!

Lets make this interesting... how much would someone have to pay you (the readers) a year to do that job? You could pay me to climb up it once, but I wouldn't want to do that 5 days a week... no way... nuh uh.

Edit: I made it to about the 5 minute mark before I exited full screen to write this post.
              A year? hell i'd have to be paid a 100k an hour to even consider such shit. Passed 10ft if anyone moves a latter im punching them in the mouth.

See can't even spell ladder, thats how much i despise heights.
              Last edited by SOHC-FTW; 04-08-2013, 11:12 PM.

02 Crv
              02 silverado Ex cab Z71, 2011 TRD 17" wheels, 245/80/17, ls1 cam, AFE intake, 3" catback, tuned by Larry at LSXperformance&pcm tuning driven daily.
              92 Acura Legend colbalt blue LS Coupe, custom intake, custom vibrant 2.5 cat back, led cluster and high beams, 2016 Coyote GT 18x8 wheels 235/40/18.
              Coming Soon Tein TSX coilovers.

Comment

Just watching that makes my balls retreat!

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
                  Just watching that makes my balls retreat!
                  Holy shit! Mine felt really weird too. It's weird, my balls were really uncomfortable.
                  '93 H22A 5SPD SE - MRT - DIY-Turbo Sizing

Comment

Damn that's scary, one thing is climbing with a safety line but climbing without its just insane.

A quick google search showed that the national average pay for a tower climber is $21.27 which is kinda low for risking your life.

CALI LIFE STYLE
                    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=145883

Comment

Well is that hourly based on salary? I feel like they don't fill 8 hours a day every day. Maybe they get paid a paid a lot for a small amount of time?
                      '93 H22A 5SPD SE - MRT - DIY-Turbo Sizing

Comment

Originally posted by domesticated View Post
                        Well is that hourly based on salary? I feel like they don't fill 8 hours a day every day. Maybe they get paid a paid a lot for a small amount of time?
                        From what I read it pays hourly, but there's other companies that pay per job.

CALI LIFE STYLE
                        http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=145883

Comment

If it was a pay per piece, I would do it, I've seen that video it looks quite fun, except for the free climbing portion I wouldn't feel as comfortable when I was roped off.

Comment

Reminds me of walking down the Eiffel Tower using the stairs instead of taking the elevator, shit sways in the wind so bad feels like the whole thing will fall over. Pretty freaky. Especially when you can see the ground since it's all grated.

The Facebook group

Comment

I love all kinds of heights and skydiving shit but FUCK. THAT.

The entire time all I could hear was Peter Griffin screaming, "Who puts things up this high!?!?!?"

When I thought he had reached the top, he kept climbing. And once he got to the top, his little buddy wanted up there too.

At that height, if you fall and aren't connected, you might as well enjoy it and aim for something soft.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
                              Originally posted by Jarrett
                              Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Working...
                              X