Cb7tuner decal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cb7tuner decal

I tried searching on Google but when i tried ask how it said i wasn't logged in....idk.. Anyways I'm trying to get a decal for my wing window. How can i go about doing that. I know deevergote is the man to talk to...please help..I've wanted it since i got on this forum.

Originally posted by Cragelarson83 View Post
    I tried searching on Google but when i tried ask how it said i wasn't logged in....idk.. Anyways I'm trying to get a decal for my wing window. How can i go about doing that. I know deevergote is the man to talk to...please help..I've wanted it since i got on this forum.
    http://www.cb7tuner.com/Shop/Store.html

Bro, main page under member shops it says Official CB7tuner shop.
    [url=https://flic.kr/p/2hFNC7Z]

Comment

Currently only black decals are in stock. White will be back in stock shortly (as soon as my supplier gets finished settled into his new home.)
      I told you this when I replied to your email 10 days ago.

If you want black, send $5 to deevergote@comcast.net and I'll get them in the mail right away. If you want white, hold tight and wait for me to announce that they are available again. Might not be for a few more weeks yet, unfortunately. Most likely the announcement will be both in the regular Off Topic section (this section here), as well as in my signature. I have a billion posts, so you'll likely see it there if anything.

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
        Currently only black decals are in stock. White will be back in stock shortly (as soon as my supplier gets finished settled into his new home.)
        I told you this when I replied to your email 10 days ago.

If you want black, send $5 to deevergote@comcast.net and I'll get them in the mail right away. If you want white, hold tight and wait for me to announce that they are available again. Might not be for a few more weeks yet, unfortunately. Most likely the announcement will be both in the regular Off Topic section (this section here), as well as in my signature. I have a billion posts, so you'll likely see it there if anything.
        Thank you and sorry for asking such a dumb questing.. I remember your reply. I'm gonna hold out for the white decal though. I am looking forward to reppin cb7tuner.😀

Comment

x2 i need some white ones.
          COUPE K24

Comment

I grabbed the last two, sorry guys.
            I'm faster then a prius

Comment

I was just at the gas station and there was a cb7 with the decal on it but it was only 5" long. He said he had some more in white. I told him that i don't think those are legit. You don't sell them that small do you. It didn't look right. I should've asked what his user name was. I hate people that try to "beat the system". I just thought I'd share that with you.

Comment

I'd be curious to know who it was.
                And yeah, they only come in the one size, and they only come from me. Anyone else selling them (other than perhaps some the legitimately bought but never installed) isn't authorized.

Comment

Dumb question but these are installed on the inside of glass right?

I'm asking because all our cars have window film so I don't think this would show through...
                  My Collection:
                  93SE Sedan (Cashmere Metallic)
                  00EXV6 Sedan (Naples Gold)
                  04TSX 6-Spd Navi (Premium White Pearl)

Comment

Outside. They're vinyl, so they hold up quite well.

Comment

Working...
                    X