custom engine lines and CF

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

custom engine lines and CF

i didnt know where else to post as im not selling yet this is more along the lines to see if anyone else wants it done.
    so far i am about half way through into completely changing all vacuum, oil, heater and coolant lines in my CB over to platinum cured silicone hoses. I have been running most of my vac lines like this for well over 6 months and 50k miles, went from San Diego to Vegas twice with no more than one hour stop, thats 6 hours of constant driving, sometimes i hit well over 100mph and no failure of any kind.
    I have done my friends 1986 Z31 (300ZX) and a 1998 Civic both have had no problems, an i am about to do a 2006 Lancer RallyArt and a 2009 Lancer GTS as well. I am doing all the measurements with a caliper, three measures of every line and fitting to ensure all are fitted right.
    My question is would anyone else be interested in getting a kit done for the CB7? i can do any other car, i just need the car in front of me. The kit for the CB7 will depend on what you want done, for example the black box to I/M hoses alone will run $20 shipped, everything will be cut to fit along with any hardware needed and complete instructions.
    I can do Red, Blue, Yellow, Silver and of course Black.
    anyone interested?
    oh yea i can also wrap and manufacture almost anything in CF, Fiber Glass and Kevlar, i got my fabricating cert for that.
    Originally posted by scudweiser
    it will go vrooooooom bauggggghhhh mmmmmmaauuugggg. Still no mmmmmbAAAAAAAUUUHHHHHHH though.
    Originally posted by deevergote
    Do you have anything intelligent to offer, or are you just trying to whore up your post count?

Would be interested in the cf items but how much would it cost and maybe the hoses you have any pictures of your work.

Comment

I'd like to see some pics as well.

- size limit on sigs is 300 pixels tall, 800 wide, total, including any pics or text. Deev's been known to revoke sig privileges.
      Last edited by visualpoet; 07-06-2011, 08:28 AM. Reason: typo

Comment

Originally posted by Lakersfan24 View Post
        Would be interested in the cf items but how much would it cost and maybe the hoses you have any pictures of your work.
        Originally posted by visualpoet View Post
        I'd like to see some pics as well.

- size limit on sigs is 300 pixels tall, 800 wide, total, including any pics or text. Deev's been known to revoke sig privileges.
        most of the work i have up to date is on the MRT just click the domo pic for the CF it depends what you want done, or how much you looking to spend we can work something out just PM me

Thanks Jon lol, theres a bunch of picures on my facebook so you can browse through those too
        it will go vrooooooom bauggggghhhh mmmmmmaauuugggg. Still no mmmmmbAAAAAAAUUUHHHHHHH though.
        Do you have anything intelligent to offer, or are you just trying to whore up your post count?

Comment

Originally posted by lordoja View Post
          most of the work i have up to date is on the MRT just click the domo pic for the CF it depends what you want done, or how much you looking to spend we can work something out just PM me

Thanks Jon lol, theres a bunch of picures on my facebook so you can browse through those too
          Tag one for me on fb, would ya? I'm horrible at remembering who's who. lol

Comment

Originally posted by visualpoet View Post
            Tag one for me on fb, would ya? I'm horrible at remembering who's who. lol
            lol me too, ill post on your wall

Comment

How much would you charge to wrap door molding for a sedan in CF? I've been wanting that done. Pm me.
              Originally posted by Tippey764
              You're such a dumbass, the world ends on saturday...

Comment

Originally posted by DaddyO View Post
                How much would you charge to wrap door molding for a sedan in CF? I've been wanting that done. Pm me.
                the whole door molding? im thinking about doing mine but just the inside fluffy part lol

Comment

I would want the metal bracket thats on the window wrapped in carbon fiber. The ones that are on each door I do not know the correct name is. How much do you think that would run me?

Comment

Originally posted by Lakersfan24 View Post
                    I would want the metal bracket thats on the window wrapped in carbon fiber. The ones that are on each door I do not know the correct name is. How much do you think that would run me?
                    metal bracket? can you email me a pic?or just text it to me 619 694 8836

Comment

the whole door molding? im thinking about doing mine but just the inside fluffy part lol
                      Not the inside. The outside side molding.

Comment

Not the inside. The outside side molding.
                        ohhhhh lol ok i get it,2 or 4 door?

Comment

ohhhhh lol ok i get it,2 or 4 door?
                          4 door. I'll buy new mouldings and send them to you.

Comment

I was thinking about something similar the other day. I figure a CF insert for where the carpet usually goes on the doors would be pretty badass.

Comment

4 door. I'll buy new mouldings and send them to you.
                              imma do it to mine too lol you wanna wait to see how it turns out? pm me and we can discuss prices

Originally posted by Mike1357 View Post
                              I was thinking about something similar the other day. I figure a CF insert for where the carpet usually goes on the doors would be pretty badass.
                              yea lol i hate that carpet shit, just gotta figure out how to do it lol

Comment

Working...
                              X