Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Replacing LX Steering Wheel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Size9zombie View Post
    Never heard this before, I have never lived anywhere but N.C. though. I have been a licensed state inspector for the last 14 years. What state is this true in?
    Definitely true in California, if not NY as well.
    *** Think of others before thinking of yourself. ***
    ********** Spread love, not hate. ***********
    ****Lift others up with kind and helpful words****

F20A_CB7, I miss you, but I will see you one day.
    "Nothing a little prayer can't fix."

MRT
    Selling on Ebay!

15.10 @ 90.42mph
    The quest for 9s ceased, now the goal is a circuit track monster!
    Current fastest Laguna Seca Lap: 1:52.889

Comment

I hallowed my air bag out. I can just take the center cap out any time. :P

I would say buy the aftermarket and keep your original just in case for inspection. I think you just jump the srs wires to the air bag (with the airbag unplugged) and it should turn the light off. Now if you have a passenger air bag which I don't think the lx had but I don't know what it will do if you bridge it, i can't vouch on that.
      For Sale Thread CLICK HERE!

1991 CB9 EX Wagon

1990 CB7 EX Sedan

1997 RA1 LX Wagon

CB7Tuner Discord CLICK ME! -- http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...02#post3285402

Comment

Originally posted by BreckAConner View Post
        Now if you have a passenger air bag which I don't think the lx had but I don't know what it will do if you bridge it, i can't vouch on that.
        LX's don't have a passenger air bag, rm has an LX so he is all good.
        *** Think of others before thinking of yourself. ***
        ********** Spread love, not hate. ***********
        ****Lift others up with kind and helpful words****

F20A_CB7, I miss you, but I will see you one day.
        "Nothing a little prayer can't fix."

MRT
        Selling on Ebay!

15.10 @ 90.42mph
        The quest for 9s ceased, now the goal is a circuit track monster!
        Current fastest Laguna Seca Lap: 1:52.889

Comment

Originally posted by rm3000 View Post
          I want to replace my steering wheel the original is worn out and in need of replacement, I use this car for autocross so I was considering putting a racing steering wheel on. I am hesitant because I don't know if I would be able to rewire the horn into the dash, Any ideas?
          thanks
          to answer your question...

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=8313

Comment

Working...
          X