Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

New here, just bought a '90 EX Sedan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sounds like some good progress going on!

Comment

So, got a JDM H22A black top with trans, ecu, USDM harness, axles, etc. for $900 in great condition. It even came with a free '93 BB1 Prelude on clean 17's.

Comment

Originally posted by Hooligan90 View Post
        So, got a JDM H22A black top with trans, ecu, USDM harness, axles, etc. for $900 in great condition. It even came with a free '93 BB1 Prelude on clean 17's.
        Score!!! Your car is going to be badass

Comment

New update: Scored an aftermarket Type R lip, rear mud guards, center console arm rest, dash plastic bezel insert, wagon floor conversion with color matched wine colored rear velcro backed carpet, antenna, manual pedal assembly, rear window visor, and probably some other stuff I'm forgetting.

Comment

It's an auto. Need to keep it that way in case the wife needs to drive it.
            Lol dude I'm in the same situation . I want a 5 speed but my girl drives my car too.
            BLOOD ON THE LEAVES

Comment

Man I want an ex so bad. Once I do then I won't mind putting big money into it
              BLOOD ON THE LEAVES

Comment

Originally posted by RoseRoyce View Post
                Lol dude I'm in the same situation . I want a 5 speed but my girl drives my car too.
                I'm going 5 speed swap after all. The wife will have to learn to drive stick if she wants to drive my car dammit.

Comment

Nice ride man. You seem to be picking up some good pieces to get it to where you want it to be. Could you please post some of the FB pages where you are snagging some of this stuff. I'd be interested to see what I might be able to get for my 93 LX sedan.

Comment

Very nice start, love those OEM bottlecap wheels

Comment

Most of my stuff was found on CL, or through members of the club I'm in, since we're all CB7's.

Comment

Did the CB9 wagon floor conversion to by Sedan... So much better than the fiberboard flimsy trunk floor, and better, more organized storage!

Comment

Scored more goodies. Scored a new ESP auto to Manual H22 mount, shifter assembly and shifter cables, new drilled and slotted rotors with new brake pads, clutch master cylinder, and the spline drive lug socket so I can take the rims off of the Prelude donor car. Only cost me $200 for everything.

Comment

Did the CB9 wagon floor conversion to by Sedan... So much better than the fiberboard flimsy trunk floor, and better, more organized storage!

I really like that idea, dont know how much space that would free up in my already clustered trunk.

Comment

It's more about organizing and decluttering the space than freeing up space I guess. You still have just about the same trunk volume, but now you actually have areas to hold things so they don't flop around the trunk everywhere.

Comment

Scored more goodies. Scored a new ESP auto to Manual H22 mount, shifter assembly and shifter cables, new drilled and slotted rotors with new brake pads, clutch master cylinder, and the spline drive lug socket so I can take the rims off of the Prelude donor car. Only cost me $200 for everything.
                                Got a source? I would like to get a deal like that!

Comment

Working...
                                X