AC low and high pressure gauge readings still low after 3 cans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by zedjr10 View Post
    You can't let it go. Who cares. If you don't want to answer and help. THen don't. I dont give a shit if u don't answer. So please mister genius. Answer my original question. Why after 3 cans, that's at 36 ounces is my system still reading low on both gauges. GOsh like i care. It is rhetorical. I mean i do understand that at most i got 31 ounces in system and at least 25 and still acts like it is low(it is r134a and not r12 with your 30 ounces recommendation). Maybe the high pressure sensor isn't working, right. Maybe the ac thermostat. Maybe my 1.8 cfm vacuum isn't pulling the -2 plus in in/hg it needs to boil the moisture off. All questions i have. Please man. Just stop it. You never even tried cause you like arguing. Please just stop. I think in the last week i have learned more about ac systems than you ever knew.
    Your comprehension is terrible.

Comment

Originally posted by zedjr10 View Post
      Whatever man. WHo are you to dictate to who how one should ask a question...
      Actually he is a helpful and knowledgeable person who's has freely given information on several of your questions. He also made a suggestion that you might want to have a thread of AC related questions. He suggested the single thread approach because he's been around this site enough to know it works and it will be helpful to you and to the forum as a whole. I agree with him, it would be quite nice if you kept it in one thread.

Even if he is wrong that's no reason to be rude. Perhaps you didn't mean to be rude, but that is the way I read it.

We welcome you and your interest in your CB7 . We like to help. Keep in mind, please, that you'll get much more help from this community if you don't get angry at us when we try to help.
      ==========================
      1991 Accord Lemons Race Car, "The Minnow" RIP
      1993 Accord Lemons Race Car, "SpaceEx Starship"
      Neuspeed Race Springs, Koni Sports, Acura CL Rear Sway Bar,
      Adj Upper Control Arms -3.0deg front, -2.0 deg rear
      M2A4 Trans, Cusco 1-way Limited Slip Differential, Stage 2 Clutch and 11lb flywheel. A4 Header, 2" exhaust all the way back, catalyst delete, delta 262 grind, glasspack muffler, PT6 ECU.
      Acura CL3.0 Brakes Front and Rear, Raybestos St43 Pads, Redline 600 Brake Fluid

Comment

Lots of good info here. In case anyone wants to learn a little bit more.

https://www.epatest.com/609/manual/manual.jsp

I used it to obtain my 609. It covers quite a bit. Hope this may help some of you.

Comment

Working...
        X