90 h22 cb7 v. STI

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

90 h22 cb7 v. STI

Wassup all. tonight was i night i wont forget. i was on the highway when i came up along side an new sti. I revved at him, he started slowing down, so i started slowing with him. we slowed to about 55, then he threw up his hand and counted..3..2..1.. i threw it into 3rd, and pulled! of course, i knew i would his turbo hadnt spooled, 4th.. im still pullin. im topin 4th and hes about a car length behind me! I was runnin on him, i shifted to fifth at about 112, then boom, i hit speed limiter at 115, and he flew past me. but if ya ask me i walked on his ass, a new sti, hell ya ill take that. whadya think?

i think its a nice kill and your car is hella nice and clean what rims are those man??

Comment

Originally posted by Blaize
      i think its a nice kill and your car is hella nice and clean what rims are those man??
      read the member profile click the red letters above my pic

Comment

doh my bad ill check it out im blind lol

Comment

damn limiters suck.......im glad my EX doesnt have one........i hit 120+ mph all the time......get that limiter removed...cuz the STI can hit about 156...
          i got smoked by an SRT-Cobalt-and some other turbo powered car...but i know i would have a better chance with an h22 ...too bad that shit is governed

Comment

Wow, pretty sick kill. Next time you better ass get video! I wanna see this in person!

Comment

Originally posted by AccordAnimal
              Wow, pretty sick kill. Next time you better ass get video! I wanna see this in person!
              fuck yeah!.......after he gets that fucking limiter removed of course.

Comment

Originally posted by 93EXaesthetic
                damn limiters suck.......im glad my EX doesnt have one........i hit 120+ mph all the time......get that limiter removed...cuz the STI can hit about 156...
                i got smoked by an SRT-Cobalt-and some other turbo powered car...but i know i would have a better chance with an h22 ...too bad that shit is governed
                i got a chipped p06 (still gettin chipped, bastards had it like a month now) ill be limiter less here soon, but then he prolly would have smoked me
                it wasnt just one race btw, we did it like 3 times same each time, he was like wtf...

Comment

Originally posted by cincy90h22
                  i got a chipped p06 (still gettin chipped, bastards had it like a month now) ill be limiter less here soon, but then he prolly would have smoked me
                  it wasnt just one race btw, we did it like 3 times same each time, he was like wtf...
                  hey are you gonna go turbo?...cuz i would love to have an h22 turbo........ah...the look of SRT...Cobalt....and any other new car i forgot with superchargers.....the look of there face would be so priceless

Comment

fuck yeah!.......after he gets that fucking limiter removed of course.
                    i only have a digital cam, my camcorder is fcked up, but it would have been hard to race while holding a cam..

Comment

hey are you gonna go turbo?...cuz i would love to have an h22 turbo........ah...the look of SRT...Cobalt....and any other new car i forgot with superchargers.....the look of there face would be so priceless
                      I have a garret sittin here, but if i put it on i will have to go back to stock cams and do some bottom end work first..need money.. will take donations...lol

Comment

Originally posted by cincy90h22
                        i only have a digital cam, my camcorder is fcked up, but it would have been hard to race while holding a cam..
                        thats why you get a cameraman.....or camerawoman

Comment

My fellow tampa buddy thats not right but you know I would have said the same shit.
                          OMG (NFSMW) Need For Speed Most Wanted Street Version. I thought my kill of a jetta was the shit but now you all are playing with the BIG FISHES. Play on player, play on !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                          accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.

My Old Baby
                          ....................My New Baby
                          SOLD TO
                          ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Comment

It must have been a WRX and not an STI. I can beat WRX's on the freeway with my 93 H22A4 Accord Coupe, but when it comes to STI's theres no way. I can only hold my own for about a second or two until the turbo spools.

1993 Accord Ex Coupe
                            -1999 USDM H22A4, M2Y4
                            -JDM 17" WedsSport RS-5
                            -BFGoodrich T/A Sports 215/40/17
                            -JDM Fujitsubo Legalis-R Exhaust
                            -D2 Coilovers
                            -JDM Headlights
                            -Suspension Techniques Rear Swaybar
                            -Axxis Metal Master Brake Pads
                            -Recaro Seat

Comment

Originally posted by bbhondacb793
                              It must have been a WRX and not an STI. I can beat WRX's on the freeway with my 93 H22A4 Accord Coupe, but when it comes to STI's theres no way. I can only hold my own for about a second or two until the turbo spools.
                              trust me it was an sti, i was stunned to. it could have been the sti driver, but i still call it a win. my bros got a wrx, highway i can take him too, from a stop he eats me. my friend got a 02 jetta turbo, and i can walk on him easier than the wrx.
                              keep in mind this is highway, i dont care what kind of turbo car you go up against, the n/a will always get the jump.. holding em off is the victory
                              Last edited by cincy90h22; 03-16-2006, 01:17 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X