Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cb7_with_snail View Post
    no thats the price he offered, it sounded a bit small to me thats why i ask
    that is a decent price..what exactly is the guy going to tuck? just the regular harness? is he also going to tuck the engine harness? what does he do?

Rush

Originally posted by Darkcloud
    Bought 3 things, 1 that goes boom,1 that shades and 1 to go fasrer
    Originally posted by bmxicansd
    so you got a boombox, sunglasses and rosettta stone?

Comment

im not 100% but his bay EVERYTHING was tucked and he asked the same thing you did, simple-mild-extreme

Comment

that price his giving you sounds a little too good to be truth..
        AT WEST COAST MEET

cb7rush: who has the tongs?
        JDMxDB8: i got a thong on...

to get to see more of my cb click the link below.
        http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=130922

Comment

a honda wire tuck only takes about 2 and a half hours if you have done it before so effectively he is only charging around 65 bucks an hour.

My Wiretuck/ Insane engine bay
          member ride thread
          11.86@120mph T66 turbo 612hp F22A
          DIVULGE MOTORSPORTS
          People can hate all they want, my f22 is faster than yours.
          I have literally been on this site for 10 years, I know what i am talking about!
          John 10:18 "No one takes it from me, but I lay it down of my own accord. I have authority to lay it down and authority to take it up again. "

Comment

The most I'd charge is 250 unless I have to buy an engine harness making it 300
            NEW CB

old Darkcloud : 1990 Accord EX MRT

new
            DARKCLOUD : 90 ACCORD EX MRT

Comment

whoes h22 is that the orangeish yellow valve cover one ???

Comment

Originally posted by cb7rush View Post
                do Not Cut Wires!!!

I Learned The Hard Way. Cutting Wires Is No Joke People..i Cut My Abs Wires Off Snd Thought There Was No Biggie To It, But It Turns Out That Even This Can Cause Problems..so No Cutting..
                lack of knowledge

if u have to cut, do it
                if you have to join, solder, heatshirnk
                avoid electrical tape
                if u have to, please use 3m vinyl tape (best electrical tape)
                electrical diags are your friend
                melt and trow away all your butt connectors
                Originally posted by deevergote
                Just do what PR CB7 said.

"I'm Going For Wood" (Clickey Clickey)

Comment

Updated 1st page
                  Last edited by Darkcloud; 12-11-2010, 10:42 PM.
                  NEW CB

new

Comment

These are going to be completly nooby questions and here are my 2 excuses. 1: im 17 years old and am just learning wiring and shizz lol 2:I grew up around muscle cars and the wiring wasnt this intense. That being said, flame on me all u want as long as the questions get answered lol.

1: on the first page it says something about a junction box and the pic is gone. what is the junction box?
                    2: (prolly the noobiest question of all cause i see it all over the tuning world) What is a Mil-spec connector?
                    3: I forgot what i was going to ask here, ill post again when i remember

But this thread is great. Ill be doing this as soon as i get an H22 swap thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by acefighter028 View Post
                      These are going to be completly nooby questions and here are my 2 excuses. 1: im 17 years old and am just learning wiring and shizz lol 2:I grew up around muscle cars and the wiring wasnt this intense. That being said, flame on me all u want as long as the questions get answered lol.

1: on the first page it says something about a junction box and the pic is gone. what is the junction box?
                      2: (prolly the noobiest question of all cause i see it all over the tuning world) What is a Mil-spec connector?
                      3: I forgot what i was going to ask here, ill post again when i remember

But this thread is great. Ill be doing this as soon as i get an H22 swap thanks.
                      HAHA its cool, we have been noobs at 1 point and time.

1. The junction box is wire all the light harness grounds meet at. its a white plastic casing with black wires coming out of it cant miss it.

2. Its a connector that you can twsit to plug and unplug a harness (in your case dont do mess with that) till you're more familiar with wiring. Why you ask becase you have to cut the harness and connect wires at both ends of the milspec connector.

Np man
                      NEW CB

new

Comment

good write up and good job on the build man. I keep thinking about doing it to mine but then I open the hood and change my mind....lol.

click to see my ride
                        click to check out my bb6 dash swap

Comment

Originally posted by moetan View Post
                          good write up and good job on the build man. I keep thinking about doing it to mine but then I open the hood and change my mind....lol.
                          Thanx man

Haha its not as hard as you think just have to plan on what you want it to look like and go from there. When you start you wont be able to stop.
                          NEW CB

new

Comment

Originally posted by PR CB7 View Post
                            lack of knowledge

if u have to cut, do it
                            if you have to join, solder, heatshirnk
                            avoid electrical tape
                            if u have to, please use 3m vinyl tape (best electrical tape)
                            electrical diags are your friend
                            melt and trow away all your butt connectors
                            Exzactly.
                            soldering is the only maintinace free solution to have a oem type reliability.
                            If you do not re-solder your wires correctly, you will have corrossion in the future. Their is a good chance you've changed the OHMS that the sensor wires are suppose to have, and you could have wierd running demons with your car for the rest of it's life.
                            If you don't solder and heat shrink: your nuts.
                            "Self Renewed"

Comment

Originally posted by moetan View Post
                              hahaha the same for me! maybe this summer. idk, its alot of work!
                              great write up tho!

H22 cb7:
                              http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=133482
                              cb9:
                              http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=187076
                              dd cb7:
                              http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=203058

Comment

Originally posted by KeeleDesign View Post
                                Exzactly.
                                soldering is the only maintinace free solution to have a oem type reliability.
                                If you do not re-solder your wires correctly, you will have corrossion in the future. Their is a good chance you've changed the OHMS that the sensor wires are suppose to have, and you could have wierd running demons with your car for the rest of it's life.
                                If you don't solder and heat shrink: your nuts.
                                I dont solder any wires anymore. I personally use non-insulated butt connectors and heat shrink over that, its a much cleaner way of doing it and when done this way you dont have giant insulated butt connectors all over the place.

My Wiretuck/ Insane engine bay
                                member ride thread
                                11.86@120mph T66 turbo 612hp F22A
                                DIVULGE MOTORSPORTS
                                People can hate all they want, my f22 is faster than yours.
                                I have literally been on this site for 10 years, I know what i am talking about!
                                John 10:18 "No one takes it from me, but I lay it down of my own accord. I have authority to lay it down and authority to take it up again. "

Comment

Working...
                                X