No announcement yet.

ENG : 5 Speed Transmission Conversion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is perfect. I was just about to tackle this within the next few weeks! Thanks for giving the forum some quality info.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike1357 View Post
      This is perfect. I was just about to tackle this within the next few weeks! Thanks for giving the forum some quality info.
      Thank you, and I hope your swap goes well! If you need anything I'll be here.

Comment

Fantastic write up. Best I've seen so far. The details and photos

I will be using this within the next few weeks.

Comment

Originally posted by Shaar View Post
          Fantastic write up. Best I've seen so far. The details and photos

I will be using this within the next few weeks.
          Thank you, I really appreciate it!

As always, if you find anything I missed or something that you feel could be covered better just let me know. It won't offend me! My main priority is to provide the best information possible.

Comment

Originally posted by H311RA151N View Post
            Thanks for the diy man it really helped, i just finished mine yesterday.
            i also got the valexracing ss clutch line but it didn't fit on the rubber clutch line part,
            because the rubber end nut was bigger.
            So i bypassed the rubber line and i put it at the end of it
            where the banjo bolt of the rubber line was. it screwed in fine no problems. here is a picture
            http://s1295.photobucket.com/user/Cr...gzyk5.jpg.html

Comment

Originally posted by S.W.A.T View Post
              Thanks for the diy man it really helped, i just finished mine yesterday.
              i also got the valexracing ss clutch line but it didn't fit on the rubber clutch line part,
              because the rubber end nut was bigger.
              So i bypassed the rubber line and i put it at the end of it
              where the banjo bolt of the rubber line was. it screwed in fine no problems. here is a picture
              http://s1295.photobucket.com/user/Craigslisthazard/media/Mobile%20Uploads/DSC_000001_zpsu2ugzyk5.jpg.html
              Thank you for letting me know this helped you!

I'm so glad this DIY did just what I wanted it to do. It's really awesome having helped so many already. And hearing that it encourages people and the procedure goes rather smoothly when followed is simply amazing! I'm very pleased with the results of this DIY.

As for the ValexRacing line I had no idea it would fit there. I'm glad you said something as this may help someone else that runs into this issue. This bit of information will be added to the DIY with a thanks to you to providing it.

All I ask is for permission to use your photo. If okay'd by you I will save it to my PC and then upload it to my photobucket for safe keeping, that is if you don't mind.

Comment

Originally posted by H311RA151N View Post
                Thank you for letting me know this helped you!

I'm so glad this DIY did just what I wanted it to do. It's really awesome having helped so many already. And hearing that it encourages people and the procedure goes rather smoothly when followed is simply amazing! I'm very pleased with the results of this DIY.

As for the ValexRacing line I had no idea it would fit there. I'm glad you said something as this may help someone else that runs into this issue. This bit of information will be added to the DIY with a thanks to you to providing it.

All I ask is for permission to use your photo. If okay'd by you I will save it to my PC and then upload it to my photobucket for safe keeping, that is if you don't mind.

I appreciate your help , and yes you can use the image.

Comment

Originally posted by S.W.A.T View Post
                  I appreciate your help , and yes you can use the image.
                  You are very welcome and your help is greatly appreciated as well.

Comment

I have the stuff to do the reverse lights and clutch pedal switch! Finally! I will be starting on that here in the next couple of days and have it up and ready to go. Didn't plan on it taking this long but that's how it turned out.

Comment

Almost all the images no longer work.

Comment

Almost all the images no longer work.
                        H311Ra151N's Photobucket crashed. he working on getting them all back.
                        visit vgruk

Comment

So far I have completely fixed several threads of mine. This is the last one I need to fix and it's going to be the hardest.

I plan to have the pics back up in the next couple weeks. And I'm no longer using photobucket so this won't happen again.

I also have a DIY for alternator and power steering belt replacement I need to fix. After that they will all have been fixed.

Comment

I gotcha. I ended up changing tp Flickr from another hosting site for similar reasons. Also I noticed the shifter cable c-clips were in the required parts list twice and there isn't a clutch alignment tool listed. I know most clutch kits come with them but for people piecing it together like myself it's s little helpful. Great diy all the same though. I'm going to be putting it to use shortly.
                            Last edited by Mike1357; 01-14-2015, 02:15 PM.

Comment

I gotcha. I ended up changing tp Flickr from another hosting site for similar reasons. Also I noticed the shifter cable c-clips were in the required parts list twice and there isn't a clutch alignment tool listed. I know most clutch kits come with them but for people piecing it together like myself it's s little helpful. Great diy all the same though. I'm going to be putting it to use shortly.
                              You are correct, it isn't in the required parts list. When I go through and get the pics up I will add it! I may start on this today actually.

Comment

Mike1357, I'm getting this done for you man. As you can see I have a good chunk of the pics back up. I'm going to continue on as long as I can this evening.

Comment

Working...
                                X