This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks Mike, I got it running fine now!

If imitation is the best form of flattery............thanks for kissing my ass.

Comment

i have a problem

i orderd a header and down pipe for a h22a1 and it does not fit i have a h22a jdm are the headers differnt or did they send me the wrong part
      a person who looks at somthing and see it as waste is no person at all but he who see what it could be will suceed
      out with the old and in with the new

Comment

It should definately fit.

My swap thread
        Main relay proplems?--DIY

Comment

Okay ?? about the A/C guys ? Ima just need to put the f22 bracket nd compressor on the h22 ok got it , but what about the belt ?? What belt should I use that will fit ?? Use the h22 one or f22 ??

MY H22 SEDAN

Comment

depends witch crank pulley you use. best way is to wrap a string around the both pulleys and get how many inches it is and then tell the parts store what you need....

Please, Leave me some feeedback on my ride ^CLICK ^CLICK ^CLICK
            Originally posted by deevergote.
            But Honda guys know EVERYTHING about EVERYTHING! If you don't believe that, then you're just wrong...

Comment

Originally posted by accord2nr81 View Post
              depends witch crank pulley you use. best way is to wrap a string around the both pulleys and get how many inches it is and then tell the parts store what you need....
              like outside or on the block all together and use the string as nd belt to get the size of it ?

MY H22 SEDAN

Comment

Originally posted by 93JDMBeast View Post
                like outside or on the block all together and use the string as nd belt to get the size of it ?
                your f22 belt will fit,that what i used

-->751 whp @ 27psi <--...Midnight Tuning <----

Comment

"For the 5-Speed you will to use a 10x1.25mm tap to tap the two unused holes in the Prelude transmissions case. Before you can do this the holes need to be enlarged with an 11/32" drill bit... get a drill bit that is made to drill through metal! Remove the two studs from their old location, and install them in the location you just drilled and tapped. Then you can mount up the Accord's tranny mount on the Prelude transmission." OK , HOW ABOUT FROM AUTO GOIN 5SPEED H22 TRANNY SOME SAY GET THE 92-94 LUDE MOUNT , BUT WILL HAVE TO PUT A SPACER ON THE TIMING BELT MOUNT CUS IT WOULD BE UNEVEN CAN SOMEONE HELLP !

MY H22 SEDAN

Comment

tensioner kit from IRP only $90!!!
                    True genuine Honda parts ladies and gents.
                    Cheaper than getting both tensioner adjusters from Honda alone!

Didn't know if anyone was using this but is a better way to get that auto to manual swap done! Tensioner Kit FTW!

Link to Tensioner Kit
                    MadLab Racing
                    Southern Maryland

Comment

Originally posted by drummersteve7 View Post

Didn't know if anyone was using this but is a better way to get that auto to manual swap done! Tensioner Kit FTW!

Link to Tensioner Kit
                      i need that

Comment

this is good since ima be doing h22 auto swap
                        1992 Accord Cb7:

Comment

Originally posted by drummersteve7 View Post

Link to Tensioner Kit
                          Cheaper if you eliminate balancer shaft belt, you avoid getting one of those adjusters.

'09 Mini Cooper S (R56)

Comment

Originally posted by 93JDMBeast View Post
                            "For the 5-Speed you will to use a 10x1.25mm tap to tap the two unused holes in the Prelude transmissions case. Before you can do this the holes need to be enlarged with an 11/32" drill bit... get a drill bit that is made to drill through metal! Remove the two studs from their old location, and install them in the location you just drilled and tapped. Then you can mount up the Accord's tranny mount on the Prelude transmission." OK , HOW ABOUT FROM AUTO GOIN 5SPEED H22 TRANNY SOME SAY GET THE 92-94 LUDE MOUNT , BUT WILL HAVE TO PUT A SPACER ON THE TIMING BELT MOUNT CUS IT WOULD BE UNEVEN CAN SOMEONE HELLP !
                            yess about this what needs to be done??
                            2004 Accord Sedan CM6 (daily)
                            Koni Yellows, Hood Bra,Splash Guards,Deck Lid,Weather Mats,Sunroof Visor,Fog Lights <-All OEM, Mugen Door Visors, 07 Tsx Wheels.
                            1990 Accord Coupe CB7 (project)
                            H22 Swap, Skunk2 Springs on Koni Str.t, Rear Disk Swap, Fog Lights, 92-93 Trunk Conversion, 02 Accord Rims

Comment

^ Buy an auto-to-manual mount kiit from ESP?

Originally posted by MR.PHIL View Post
                              Same Problem here,i also tapped it in the GREEN/WHITE wire to pin A7,and it still not shifting .
                              ANY UPDATES GUYS ?
                              Has anyone found a solution for us guys with auto trannies yet? My H will be ready to drop in real soon here.
                              Last edited by CyborgGT; 05-14-2011, 04:52 AM.

Accord Aero-R

Comment

^ For the sake of future readers not having to search around: the solution was to go to the TCU plugs. Cut the GRN/WHT and WHT/GRN wires or de-pin them from the TCU, then splice them together on the harness side (i.e. don't make a jumper from one TCU plug to the other). No running of wire from the shifter position switch to TCU pin A7. I think this really needs to be added to that section regarding using the automatic transmission and TCU.
                                Last edited by CyborgGT; 05-09-2012, 12:52 AM.

Accord Aero-R

Comment

Working...
                                X