Socal Whats new with your RIDE?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by xKingDomeCB7
    i believe i need to recharge my a/c, it blows some hot ass air. how do i go about recharging it?
    I would recommend getting the r134-a retrofit kit and recharge it with r134-a and add some dye in it to see if you have a leak in the system.
    The beginning of a new era............................
    165 hp 149 ft. lb. torque sohc non vtec. then....
    184 whp and 149 ft. lb. torque f20b stock now......

Comment

My a/c runs at 45 to 55, depending on the temp outside, humidity etc. Had it recharged 2 years ago with r12, and the tech could not find any leaks

My swap thread
      Main relay proplems?--DIY

Comment

put on the exhaust today. sounds sweet too.

Comment

Originally posted by jhondayaaj
          put on the exhaust today. sounds sweet too.

should of came by, i wanna check it out...i bet it sounds good...

updated 3/7/2009=best ET to date: 14.2 (no NOS)

Comment

Originally posted by cb7Xtreme
            should of came by, i wanna check it out...i bet it sounds good...
            I know, I was busy. I'll try ro drop by later.

Comment

Originally posted by jhondayaaj
              I know, I was busy. I'll try ro drop by later.
              yeah the evo has a nice sound to it i like both the evo and the sp. but my fav is the apexi n1 turbo NICE!!!!
              new to the ride fukin gutted my car with the help from bein. thanks bein
              i have no ps,no heater blower, no heater,pull out all the vents, took out sound damper, ect...ect..
              contact info

(562) 324-3639 chan mao

Comment

Originally posted by blackcb7
                new to my car

i finally charged my a/c even though it still not full, it still blows cold, the pressure switch is bad on it, so i just bypassed with a paper clip until i find a replacement, which will be soon
                how does the pressure switch look like. i might have one i pulled out everything that deals with ac/heater ill sell for dirt cheap like 10 bucks or less
                contact info

(562) 324-3639 chan mao

Comment

Originally posted by f20aaccordturbo
                  yeah the evo has a nice sound to it i like both the evo and the sp. but my fav is the apexi n1 turbo NICE!!!!
                  i have no ps,no heater blower, no heater,pull out all the vents, took out sound damper, ect...ect..
                  sweet deal. gutted and everything! damn.

Comment

i put jhondayaaj old front lip on. BIG PIMP N!!!!!

Comment

Damn thats tight chan how difficult was it to do all that??? did you feel a difference?

CLICK ON SIG FOR MEMBERS RIDE
                      "2SIIC"
                      Authentic Jerseys for sale
                      http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=188314

Comment

this weekend I fixed my idle surge turned out that the facv screw was very loose and also did some touch up painting and repainted my back bumper and also found out my cap and rotor are completely dominated by corrosion

Comment

How long did it take for you to finish all that?

Comment

anyone wanna tell me how and what i need to recharge my ac? or anybody willing to hlep me out doing it?

CB7 --> EG2 --> ZN6

Comment

Originally posted by cody2689
                              this weekend I fixed my idle surge turned out that the facv screw was very loose and also did some touch up painting and repainted my back bumper and also found out my cap and rotor are completely dominated by corrosion
                              you from minn.?? just curious.

Comment

Originally posted by mrmcnotbuff
                                i put jhondayaaj old front lip on. BIG PIMP N!!!!!
                                pics now!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X