Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Need Help Deciding to Buy!?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need Help Deciding to Buy!?

Found this car for sale and talked to the owner.

hes asking 2500, or 2000 without rims.
    car needs oil pan gasket and suspension work over time (not sure what that exactly means but thats what he said) and it also has an exhaust leak but he said he would include a brand new m2 header and downpipe

how much would it cost to buy parts and fix it myself? also how hard would it be?

car also has Jdm 9091 one piece headlights , Oem fogs with lexus is projectors, and High rise jdm arm rest
    i really want a 4 door 5 speed cb7.. i am currently driving a 2 door automatic.. any and all opinions would be appreciated.. thanks!

2500 with rims is alright. See this on fb.
    **Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
    Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
    Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

i agree its pretty fair price

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=194049

Comment

Originally posted by notangelcalixto View Post
        car needs oil pan gasket and suspension work over time (not sure what that exactly means but thats what he said) and it also has an exhaust leak but he said he would include a brand new m2 header and downpipe

how much would it cost to buy parts and fix it myself? also how hard would it be?
        Could someone answer this part for me?

Comment

Originally posted by notangelcalixto View Post
          Could someone answer this part for me?
          The gasket itself isnt expensive. The labor involved is what will get you. As far as the exhasut leak, it could bs as minor as needing new seals or gaskets, or if those parts he is throwing in fixes the issues; should just be bolt on work. On to the suspension issue, just ask him what is needed, u can always get a set of oem strut assemblies at a junk yard to tie u over. Not sure your mechanic skills but to remove the struts and springs is relatively easy...May sound vague in some answers but not sure if u are doing the work yourself or taking it to a shop. Fair price nonetheless. .

Comment

1 piecers 250
            Fogs 250
            Lip 150ish
            Lebra oem 100ish
            Tails 110ish

Rims/tires 600

That's an easy 1100 rite there.
            **Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
            Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
            Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

Originally posted by TriniCB7 View Post
              The gasket itself isnt expensive. The labor involved is what will get you. As far as the exhasut leak, it could bs as minor as needing new seals or gaskets, or if those parts he is throwing in fixes the issues; should just be bolt on work. On to the suspension issue, just ask him what is needed, u can always get a set of oem strut assemblies at a junk yard to tie u over. Not sure your mechanic skills but to remove the struts and springs is relatively easy...May sound vague in some answers but not sure if u are doing the work yourself or taking it to a shop. Fair price nonetheless. .
              I wanted to do it myself for the most part, mainly to learn more. thanks for the info

Comment

That's a good price with all those mods

Comment

I'd try bargaining a bit if you can, but its a fair price.

Comment

Originally posted by F20A CB7 View Post
                    1 piecers 250
                    Fogs 250
                    Lip 150ish
                    Lebra oem 100ish
                    Tails 110ish

Rims/tires 600

That's an easy 1100 rite there.
                    where can i find one piecers for 250$??!

Comment

For all that's included it's pretty good, exhaust leak ain't hard as well as the oil pan gasket, gasket will probably be like $30 along with gasket sealer and the exhaust leak could be a clogged cat or leaky muffler both about the same price, not too shabby at all tho!

Comment

Working...
                      X