EXT: Welding (after a $4000 acident)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

EXT: Welding (after a $4000 acident)

ok so this is how u fix a $4000 accident on ur back panel and the back door.
    u go and cut the piece that u need form a junk jard>> $100
    then if u lucky to know someone that has the special tool for putting together metal>>>> for me only $50 and a bottle of special alcohol from albania for the guy.]
    what i used are.
    the body part from the junk jard. the cutter thingy. a guy who has a business on building car shops that are used for food. and a lot of time. uhhh and the silicone sealer for the open cuts etc.
    and a lot of luck in the end when u close the door for the first time.
    after one week of cuting the metal on my car and makeing ready the car for putting it together the finishig touches should be like this.

then another pic of how it looks from the inside of the wheel

then another full view from far.

now hopefully i did a good work on posting pic in here. i followed every step that the moderator said on the pic posting. if not sorry if i didn't do a good job on posting pic.
    are we there yet are we there yet are we there yet

yahooooooo i learned how to post pic. hahaha lol.

Comment

damn dude that looks good what did it look like? WHat are the before pictures id love to see

Comment

the thing is that most of the welding was done by this family friend that has a business of building car shops etc. so he has all the tools for welding(i am so fucking lucky) all i did is shop around for parts,,,, specially for the cut part for the back panel. and shit i bought that piece for $100 and after being asked $150 just for the back door and no motor and widow and different colour,,,, i ended up finding a white door with everything in it for $75 dolars. (i sooooo lucky.)
        i don't have pic of the before accident but i still have the old door which i striped for parts. i"ll post pic of it later today. now i got to find a way how to fix the panel by the door. i show u the pic of what mean.
        laters. and don't junk the cars after a accident only because someone says it's not worth the work in it.

Comment

so since i don't have pic of the accident before i fix it i only have the door which i striped for parts. (not that i needed them)
          here is the door from the accident.

my middle colon base of the car was shot too. this didn't allow the two doors to be closed properly. so i stiperd the intirior of the car out and with a jack and a long piece of steel i fixed the curve which the middle colon should be like. here i didn't do a good job.
          this is a pic of how the two doors look like when they are close.
          the middle colon of the car took me all day just to put it on a curve as it should be.

now i got to find a way to fix the panel on the left side of the door. it has some bangs in it and still hasen't been aligned how it should be.
          side view of the car. hope u see what i am talking about. advices on how to fix it will be more then welcomed. this pic shows how the two doors close at the midle of the colon

Comment

yeah. there is this big one at home depot. but the junk jard have one too if u needed there. fuck man. i do all this fucking job. then my engine gets fucked up. so i change that $700. after that yesterday my S light was blinking. so i get scared. i went to check the auto trans oil and i see that part of the oil is fucking black. if i knew i was going to have this problems with the car i would have junk it a long fucking time ago. and same my self about $1000. shit no more fucking auto trans. even if the car is fucking brand new. i am hateing my accord now.

Comment

Finally glad to see someone that actually goes through the troubles of welding and doing it properly! Welding is the best way to hold and fix the body of a car. Good job!
              Adam - Retired OG member from '03
              2010 Lexus IS-F : Starfire Pearl
              2009 Yamaha R1 Raven : Black on Black
              2002 Lexus IS300 : Crystal White Pearl / Black Leather

.. i HAD more shaved on my accord than your girl does on her entire body..

Comment

i haven't finished yet. i got to find a way to fix the panel next to the back door. it kind of goes a little in. still don't know how to fix that.

Comment

Working...
                X