Where can I find accurate information on The H22A Euro R

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where can I find accurate information on The H22A Euro R

Does anyone know where you can find a repair manual or legit information on the H22A Euro R engine?

It seems like I always come across threads on other Honda type Forums where people talk about the Euro R but it never really seems like anyone has a definite answer on anything..

Apparently on another forum someone said there are NO shop manuals in English for the Euro R??

Someone point me in the correct direction please. It seems like this information is limited or inaccurate, which is strange since the CL1/Euro R have been around for a while.
    Keep Pushing..

What are you looking for that can't be obtained from a normal Prelude manual?

The Accord Type R in the U.K. uses the H22A7, which is the same thing. You might try looking for information on that.
    My Members' Ride Thread - It's a marathon build, not a sprint. But keep me honest on the update frequency!

Comment

Okay thanks I will check out more on the A7.

But, I was curious because I just saw on a thread here that the Euro R's ignition timing is supposed to be at 12 degrees? I thought it would be the same as a regular H22 (+-15). That is where my setup is timed at but I don't notice any issues..except running on the rich side but I think that is because I am not finished tuning with Hondata. I just want to know where I could find any info at all just to have more knowledge about the engine.

I have even seen old threads where people go back & forth about what the Type s version has compared to the Euro R but nobody ever seems 100% sure.
      Keep Pushing..

Comment

Some info that I found very interesting about using the Euro R "PCD" ECU.

https://honda-tech.com/forums/honda-...-530856/page2/

"the Euro R uses the rare 3 wire IAC which is a bitch to control with anything other than it's native ECU."

I wonder if that is why when I was using the PCD & the "two wire" IACV it wouldn't stay running.
        Keep Pushing..

Comment

Working...
        X