Member Self Photos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Member Self Photos

I did a quick search and didn't come up with anything. With a recent comment in another thread I was reminded of a thread I started on another forum that was popular. Since we learn a bit about personalities from talking on here we also put looks to usernames and are often surprised in what the people actually look like. So, if you're willing, post some pics of yourself!

Most recent picture of myself:

What I normally look like with a hair cut:

And because this is one of my favorite pictures:
    Last edited by Domesticated; 01-13-2013, 04:45 PM.
    '93 H22A 5SPD SE - MRT - DIY-Turbo Sizing

i like these threads. helps me put a face to the name.

this is me. i have a beard now (well if you can call it a beard)

visit vgruk

Comment

There's a "what do you look like" thread, perhaps two... but they're pretty old, and the majority of the people that posted in them aren't even around anymore. Perhaps it's time for a new one!

Here's me at the moment. Shooting for a beard of epic Amish proportions.

Comment

Here you go you handsome devils.

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=29497
        "My FOR SALE thread - Click here"

MEMBERS RIDE

99 SILVERADO

WHEEL FLIP

Comment

That's from 2005, though!
          I still see the OP occasionally, and he looks totally different. He was a kid when he posted that thread!

For example... here's my picture from then!

I lost 60lbs, went gray, and forgot how to smile. Still have that awesome pooch, though. He rules.

Comment

Whoa! Deeve I had no idea how... Young you were! haha!
            '93 H22A 5SPD SE - MRT - DIY-Turbo Sizing

Comment

What, now? Or 8 years ago?

I'm only 32. I look 45. My crankiness is approaching 65.

Comment

about 2 weeks ago:

Originally posted by deevergote
                These cars will never be the best at anything, but they're pretty damn good at everything.

92ex CB7<-SOLD 93ex CB9shiftingshift73C10

Comment

lol, those "wine" glasses would go great in that 73 C10.
                  GATORS GONNA GATE - - im also here: www.x-h20.com

Comment

true statement! got the "redneck wineglasses" for christmas!
                    Originally posted by deevergote
                    These cars will never be the best at anything, but they're pretty damn good at everything.

92ex CB7<-SOLD 93ex CB9shiftingshift73C10

Comment

I'm 33

"My FOR SALE thread - Click here"

MEMBERS RIDE

99 SILVERADO

WHEEL FLIP

Comment

This is my post from the old thread.

Originally posted by Jarrett View Post
                        I've posted in here, it seems, but not pictures of myself and it was years ago. Here are some random pictures I found on Facebook. In all of these, I'm the one who has red hair.

These are at a friend's wedding in Dana Point, CA on the beach. The photographer was 45 minutes late doing pictures with the bride and bridesmaids so I took it upon myself to go play in the water. This was about 5 minutes before the bride and photographer arrived so you can imagine she was not pleased with my slacks.

I don't remember why I was doing this but it's one of them in the folder.

This one is at a different wedding.

I usually dislike it when people post pictures of themselves trying to look cool or like they're a hard ass but I really do like this picture. I used to consider myself a borderline aficionado so much of my enjoyment of this picture has to do with the fact that this cigar is a genuine Cuban Cohiba that's been stored at a precisely regulated 65% humidity for 3 1/2 years. Also, I'm dressed like a British baller in a custom double-vent charcoal suit.

This one's just for funsies.
                        My Members' Ride Thread - It's a marathon build, not a sprint. But keep me honest on the update frequency!

Comment

Last year when I found the seats at the rehome store.

This was a couple days ago. People say I dont look my age. 30 and going strong.

Last edited by dysfunk; 01-13-2013, 10:36 PM.
                          92 Honda Accord LX - Sold
                          2005 Nissan Altima 2.5S - Sold
                          2007 Dodge Charger SXT

Comment

deeve, dont lie. that's not what you look like, this is:

here is a shot of me from last year, helping my friend shoot a short for his film school senior project.

Click for my Member's Ride Thread
                            Originally posted by Stephen Fry
                            'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry
                            Eye Level Media - Commercial & Automotive Photography: www.EyeLevelSTL.com

Comment

me last year, first dogfish I ever caught. I have a serious abe lincoln beard going on now

I wish I could trade my heart for an extra liver, just so I can drink more and care less.

Comment

Working...
                              X