Fastest Car

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fastest Car

Has anybody watched the Netflix show Fastest Car? Our old friend Bisimoto was in the first episode racing his Odyssey against a GT, 1927 Rat rod truck and a 60s Chevy truck. It's a decent show, it pretty much puts built cars against bought cars. In this first episode what I really loved is that a guy built a ratrod in his garage that beat cars built by tuning and racing shop on top of the Ford GT.
    [url=https://flic.kr/p/2hFNC7Z]

I've watched it sadly a super car wins. I won't spoil any more, but damn some of the coolest cars don't make it to the end. You do get to hear the stories of the people which is cool though. Although I'd like to know a bit more about the builds themselves though.
    MRT: 1993 Honda Accord SE Coupe (Lola)

Comment

Rilas i doubt that would happen as you saw the dude with the red truck wouldn't even open his hood. If anything I am just glad to see guys like the Plymouth wipe guys with a whole racing operation behind them, that is a win on its own.

Comment

In my opinion the colt and Tbird were clearly the fastest cars, but you can't put them on a non traction outfit and expect them to win. It would have made more sense to do one on ones at a strip and the best of the best do a 2 out of 3 type deal for the championship race.

02 Crv
        02 silverado Ex cab Z71, 2011 TRD 17" wheels, 245/80/17, ls1 cam, AFE intake, 3" catback, tuned by Larry at LSXperformance&pcm tuning driven daily.
        92 Acura Legend colbalt blue LS Coupe, custom intake, custom vibrant 2.5 cat back, led cluster and high beams, 2016 Coyote GT 18x8 wheels 235/40/18.
        Coming Soon Tein TSX coilovers.

Comment

And the 3rd gen fbody was nasty as well.

02 Crv
          02 silverado Ex cab Z71, 2011 TRD 17" wheels, 245/80/17, ls1 cam, AFE intake, 3" catback, tuned by Larry at LSXperformance&pcm tuning driven daily.
          92 Acura Legend colbalt blue LS Coupe, custom intake, custom vibrant 2.5 cat back, led cluster and high beams, 2016 Coyote GT 18x8 wheels 235/40/18.

Comment

I was digging that Thirdgen too, reminded me of mine. The whole time though i kept wondering if this dudes knew what a sleeper aACTUALLY is though; if i step into any strip with huge slicks, exhaust hanging out the side and a big ass cowl i really doubt there will be any unsuspecting people. During the first race i kept asking myself whether Bisimoto wished he had taken something else up there specially after he kept saying that his reputation was on the line and he always wins. I thing him and dude with the chevy van should of had a run.

Comment

Not a fan of bs-moto due to his attitude amongst other things. I'd pull for the old school fellas van. I knew as soon as I seen that airstrip he had no chance of wining in the 1/4 mile on a un prepped surface takes a good track and setup to get that much power in a fwd to hook.

02 Crv

Comment

Originally posted by SOHC-FTW View Post
                Not a fan of bs-moto due to his attitude amongst other things. I'd pull for the old school fellas van. I knew as soon as I seen that airstrip he had no chance of wining in the 1/4 mile on a un prepped surface takes a good track and setup to get that much power in a fwd to hook.
                Neither am I for similar reasons but you have to admit that during the shot where he is getting left behind he has that shit went sideways look, kind of the same look Jesse had on the firs F&F when getting mowed down by the car he was so confident was gonna beat. There is a 1k HP K powered MR2 here in the city that would make a killer car on the show, specially because it doesn't look like is packing that kind of heat.

Comment

I keep hearing about it (mainly because everyone says "Look! Bisimoto!", either because they know my feelings toward Bisi, or because they think I'm a fan because of my CB7 affiliation...)
                  I'll have to check it out. It sounds like it would be entertaining at least!

Comment

It's ok nothing to write home about. They could have set it up a bit better by that I mean actual tracks especially for the "championship" race.

02 Crv

Comment

Originally posted by SOHC-FTW View Post
                      It's ok nothing to write home about. They could have set it up a bit better by that I mean actual tracks especially for the "championship" race.
                      All of them went in I'll prepared too though, only one that did due diligence was the diesel truck that blew the coupler and the rat rod dude. A part of racing is knowing where you are gonna race and preparing for it. Different world but I was part of a gaming group that would always be looking for war with other clans but would only due so in certain maps, under certain mode of play and with heavy conditions; they kept saying they wanted to be the best but you can't be the best if you only dominate in one area. When I left I kept getting invites to other clans because I was the only one that was down to get it on under any circumstances, small things like that are what makes or breaks one's reputation.

Comment

Working...
                      X