Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

n00b!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

n00b!!

hey everyone..i wasnt sure where to post this..but im new to the forum.i recently just purchased a 93 accord se coupe in atlanta blue green pearl i believe the name of the color is.the car is a little rough right now but i plan on bringing it back to life.it belonged to my wife when we first met about 6 yrs ago then sold it to a friend.i just recently bought it back for a 1/4 of the price i sold it to him for.i'll get pics up soon.hope to get to know everyone.

Hey welcome to the forum....everything you could need is right here!!! Props on the 93 Se...i got a sedan!! The color i believe you are referring to is Geneva Green pearl. Well good luck with future mods and post some pics up pronto!!!

Comment

thanx man..yea i was never good with names anyway..lol.i'll get some pics up maybe tomorrow.right now i've been occupied with trying to get my wrx sold. Im looking foward to modding it as its the first honda i ever owned.i've always owned nissan so this will definitely be a change for me.

Comment

Welcome! Have fun on the site. Look around, find all the secret passage ways, hidden doors, etc. Remember where they are and use them well.

Isnt that the same color as NJaccord93's and stickydiljoe's?? Its that real nice, almost-black green....god i want that

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
        Originally posted by Jarrett
        Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Yea it is that nice almost-black green color..i love it and if i could repaint my car right now id drop about 2500 dollars into the paint and it would be that color...but it would be perfect. No stickdiljoe has custom paint...it was the lamborgini verda hydra color if im not mistaken...and as far as NJaccord93's...if his is factory then yea it is the same

Comment

Thats right..i forgot about joe..he also did the bay..clean shit man.

griptite - keep it clean man. Post us on miles, int, etc.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
            Originally posted by Jarrett
            Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Hey man welcome to the forum! Its nice of you to drop in and say hello. There are some really smart cookies rolling around here, so take advantage if you feel like it! Us car guys love to have our brains picked!

And I just got to say: use the search button. It will save you tons of flaming.
              Welcome!

- Zipcreature
              Awesome!

CB7. F22A. 5spd. CB7. Exedy. Chromoly. AEM. DCSports. Apexi. Progress Group. AGX. Suspension Techniques. Viberant. Goodridge. Facebook

Comment

I thought the 93 se only came in 1 color

My Members Ride Page

Comment

thanx for the warm welcome guys i appreciate it.and dont worry i may be new to this forum but not forums in general.i was a member of freshalloy.com , zilvia.net , clubwrx.net , floridasubarus.com and a few others. the search feature has always been an essential tool of mines.i should ber posting some pics 2nite.

Comment

welcome.......

Comment

Originally posted by griptite
                      some pics of the accord and some of my previous cars. i still own the wrx

just thought id put them in the thread for ya

its looking nice now, love the color

keep us updated with your plans

-- Check out my CB -- My CRV blackhousing thread!!-- My CG coupe--

Comment

Love the Coupe man....I Wish I had a Coupe...

Comment

thnx blk93.. yea she needs a repaint badly.thats going to be the first on the list.motor still strong with 189,000 miles on it.just need a new pwer steering pump.interior is pretty rough, so reupholstering the leather is a definite.then finally a swap.but of course one step at a time.i get excited everytime i think about what i'm going to do with the car.

Comment

Welcome. Good luck and keep us posted.
                            90 lx coupe
                            02 ex coupe-R.I.P. 4/07/07
                            92 ex coupe
                            2009 chevy crew cab

Comment

Working...
                            X