No announcement yet.

DragonEye : 1992 Accord LX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm really looking forward to hearing how that header sounds. I've thought of it a few times, but I'm no fabricator. The car looks great man.

Comment

Digging your work. Individuality at its best!

Follow me on IG: @jdm_inspired

93 'til infinity

Comment

Air jacks are the way forward! Get them plumbed well as they will most likely need 500psi to operate.

Aiming for some gargle with that then? I would be interested to see a dyno run before after that header to see how it affects the torque curve.

UKDM 93 CB3 Page (1) H22A U2Q7 LSD
        UKDM 91 4ws Page (3) OEM Minter
        NOW H22A U2Q7 SWAPPED

Comment

Nice work my friend! With the Air Jacks, is there a slip ring to prevent them from inadvertently lowering? I would be so scared to be under the car and one of the cylinders holding the pressure blows out and the car comes crashing down on me.
          ~Nick~
          FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" Lucky #13
          MR Thread:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ight=Grumpys93

Comment

Originally posted by Grumpys93 View Post
            Nice work my friend! With the Air Jacks, is there a slip ring to prevent them from inadvertently lowering? I would be so scared to be under the car and one of the cylinders holding the pressure blows out and the car comes crashing down on me.
            They are similar coilovers, in that they have collar adjustment above, and below to lock in the air jack.

Becuase you have 3 or 4 typically having one fail doesnt drop that corner fully. You can often pivot the cars weight by hand. They will leak before they fail. When leaky you just keep the regulator tap open a bit on the air bottle to stop the car drooping.

The big risk is, and ive seen it happen, is setting the regulator too high. When the tap opens the car literally jumps up into the air. Pretty scary.

UKDM 93 CB3 Page (1) H22A U2Q7 LSD
            UKDM 91 4ws Page (3) OEM Minter
            NOW H22A U2Q7 SWAPPED

Comment

Originally posted by marcusv8thunder View Post
              They are similar coilovers, in that they have collar adjustment above, and below to lock in the air jack.

Becuase you have 3 or 4 typically having one fail doesnt drop that corner fully. You can often pivot the cars weight by hand. They will leak before they fail. When leaky you just keep the regulator tap open a bit on the air bottle to stop the car drooping.

The big risk is, and ive seen it happen, is setting the regulator too high. When the tap opens the car literally jumps up into the air. Pretty scary.
              when the jack is "off" i can hardly pull on the stick who exit the jack... so i dont think its gonna exit just by itself, its race/safety proof. just stupid its so much expensive... every one with a lowered car should have a set.

for the dyno sheet i cant because in there is like 400 each time i put her on .... so i keep my cash for other things......
              My Ride Thread
              The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.
              Mark Twain

FaceBook

Comment

here i buy a local h23a vtec deal, all this for 400$

I CANT BELEIVE IT !

everything is in mint working condition !
                My Ride Thread
                The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.
                Mark Twain

FaceBook

Comment

That's a steal for those prices! Nice find.

Comment

Well......... you are definitely crazy. A breath of fresh air for cb7tuner and from Canada. You seem to be able to do it all from soldering, swaps, paint, body work, welding, fiberglass, and electrical...... and most of it done in your driveway. I'm guessing you own your own body shop and you just have tons of resources to use on your car?

The DIY Fiberglass rear lower air diffuser was nice. Takes a lot of thinking outside the box to just make that out of the blue.

Love what I'm seeing. Seems you're completing projects that take others months or years to do. And don't worry, many people look in here, just not a lot comment. Some have been seeing these mods for 10 years now so they simply don't comment when they see it again (ie - painted interior). It's the radical DIYs that always get replies these days

As I mentioned prior, subscribed! Love what i'm seeing.

Comment

man, thx alot !

im a professional painter with A card, its not BS haha ! the only ressource i have is ebay, internet, my own hands and willing to learn and do things !
                      i aint have my own buisness for now but i work on it,
                      in there bodywork are not well paid if you aint do somme insurance jobs...

thoses reply always make me smile and give me more juice to past the next gear ! thx my friend !
                      Last edited by DragonEye; 03-31-2016, 08:29 PM.
                      My Ride Thread
                      Mark Twain

FaceBook

Comment

nice score on the motor, and what a incredible amount of work you have done to your cb7.
                        CB7TUNER.com
                        Educating each other one car at a time.

Comment

Originally posted by cb9love View Post
                          nice score on the motor, and what a incredible amount of work you have done to your cb7.
                          thx man !
                          My Ride Thread
                          Mark Twain

FaceBook

Comment

Looking good, cant wait to see the air jacks in action I have always wondered about doing that always seemed so cool and would make life so much easier on a lowered car. Any chance of a clip of the way the exhaust sounds with the unequal length headers? I bet it sounds cool, I have seen another member on here with one but I don't think he ever got a sound/video clip posted of how it sounded.

Sold too: Grumpys93, '93CB7Ex, Bunta, prodh22accord, SSMAccord, fleetw00d

Comment

Hey, any updates?

Comment

Originally posted by Raf99 View Post
                                Hey, any updates?
                                soon my friend lot of stuff
                                My Ride Thread
                                Mark Twain

FaceBook

Comment

Working...
                                X