should i do this???????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

should i do this???????

i have a 90 accord lx automatic i bought this car 3 months ago from 1 of my friends he told me the timing was off by a little because of the intake so i reset the timing and the car is worse now its acceleration is worse then b4. so then i go to my auto body class and 1 of my friends tell me that somtin happened to his car he said his valve dropped on him because his belt drive was bent so he told that he would sell it to me for 500.00 its a 91 dx has 199098 miles on it and its stick

my ? is should i buy this 91 dx and jus swap the head from my car into his idk if i should go for it i need an honest oppinion on what i should do.
    93 Accord LX

buy his car, sell urs, and get a swap. and im assuming that his 91 dx is a cb7, so i say get the h22 swap

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

you can put your timing back advanced timing= more hp

and you retarded your timing

keeps your car and put your timing back to what it was

and swap your car if you want to no real reason to buy a car with a blown motor other than to swap it and you could do that and keep your car as a daily driver all up to you

peace <>

Dynamic racing

Look out for 4 point cb7 strut bars for dohc!!!

Originally posted by deevergote
      bleh... i just put like 5 ounces of vodka in a 12 oz cup of mango iced tea...

Comment

the thing is taht my car is a coupe and its going to be hard to sell cause it has a hole in it from rust all i want to do is junk mine take wut ever i need and swap the head onto the other cb7 because money is an issue for me and my car isnt worth sellin too many problems im better off sellin it in pieces then sellin the whole thing but should i jus do the head swap or is it not worth it i cant afford an h22 rite now and wit the whole i have on my car its not gonna last me through the winter its a big ass hole it goes from the door to the end of the quarter panel
        93 Accord LX

Comment

Working...
        X