Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Ultimate CB7 Paint Code Guide

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Seattle Silver Metalic Clearcoat YR-94M 90-93 <-that's me!

never knew there are so many colors! wowy!
    ...cuz i got the hots for timmy0tool 1992 Accord EX

Comment

good stuff

yeah thats some solid info right there big ups

Comment

great write up +1

Comment

Originally posted by '93accordse View Post
          thanks, took me awhile to compile this info amd sift thru what was accurate and not. Figured it would help out with the recent influx of paint questions.
          yup yup I am def giving you props on this one... seen the specs before but never seen a write up this good...lata

Comment

Originally posted by Straight Success View Post
            Mine never gets listed.
            which one do you have??

Comment

thanks alot it really help!

Comment

Originally posted by C91BLX7 View Post
                best color ever
                I don't see alot of this color here

Comment

NiCE WRiTE UP...i GUESS MiNE GOT A OLYMPIA WHITE OR POLAR WHiTE...i GOTTA CHECK DAT =]

Purchased from: 90-JDMCB7, cb95spd, 92_dr_p, ukaccord92, slammed4thgen, 93a-lude, h22anow, cb7addicted, H22WAGON93, tonymontana1204, agol, Joshy

Sold to: di2accord

Comment

Stickie Material!!!!!

Originally posted by Juice21
                    thnx pimpette, your car inspired me to go lower
                    Originally posted by GameChewer
                    Shiit i heard that, you heard the queen!

Comment

I knew my car was grey! Pewter Grey Metallic Clearcoat, to be exact. My brother was saying blue, and my stepdad brown. Silly family...

Comment

imora orange pearl

hey my cb7 is imora orange pearl of course its not stock but i just painted my cb7 that color and it looks good on a cb7
                        my for sale thread
                        http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=117011

Comment

i just bought a 1992 accord lx i know that it is a tri coat color but im not exactly sure what its a charcoal gray almost black i was jw what its called because i need to get my car repainted and i love the color

Comment

Originally posted by Ceil View Post
                            I knew my car was grey! Pewter Grey Metallic Clearcoat, to be exact. My brother was saying blue, and my stepdad brown. Silly family...
                            haha

Comment

im not a fan of the color of my car, but there are days i actually like it

Comment

brittany blue green metallic (bg-23m) FTMFW! i never see other accords with this color. The only thing i like about this car lol

no
                                Accord turbo kit under $2k here
                                $30 HID kits here Thread
                                "What a selfish bitch. She looks like one too. A smart-mouthed, facebook-ing, "i dont know if im straight, bi or *** yet" little brat." -greencb7inkc
                                "No Herra Frush, Slammed, tucked or frame dragging here. I'll leave that to the mini trucks...." -fishdonotbounce

Comment

Working...
                                X