Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

my 1991 accord 4ws

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thats a beautiful machine right there lucky you

Comment

Why is everyone OMGWTF'ing over the 4WS? Marcusv8thunder has had a 4ws CB for some time now.

On the other hand, this car is gorgeous.

Comment

I've never seen underneath one or how it turns

C-3PO's MRT USDM yo!

then i see my baby, suddenly I'm not crazy,
        It all makes sense when i look into her eyes

Comment

I love the ass on that. Would that just be a euro trunk lid or something specific for the Indonesia model?

Comment

Originally posted by Quashish View Post
            I've never seen underneath one or how it turns
            It's like the Prelude system.

I've driven a 240SX Super Hicas, 300ZX and an R32 Skyline with 4WS and it's actually kind of funny feeling when it kicks in. On twisty roads and autoX it's great, as for tight parking.

It's not one of those things that will kick out and spin you around unless you're trying to drift. Then it tries to overcorrect and spins you out.

Comment

Originally posted by crazymikey View Post
              It's like the Prelude system.

I've driven a 240SX Super Hicas, 300ZX and an R32 Skyline with 4WS and it's actually kind of funny feeling when it kicks in. On twisty roads and autoX it's great, as for tight parking.

It's not one of those things that will kick out and spin you around unless you're trying to drift. Then it tries to overcorrect and spins you out.
              Interesting.

Comment

Where did you get that front bottom lip?

Comment

^ that lip is called Xenon Mild lip. Rare to find and looks sex!!.

That bumper sets it off bro. +1
                  MY MRT
                  http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=178936

Comment

Originally posted by AeyJayCB7 View Post
                    ^ that lip is called Xenon Mild lip. Rare to find and looks sex!!.

That bumper sets it off bro. +1
                    the lips is custom bro. hard to find the original xenon lip in indonesia. so i buy the custom one

Comment

Originally posted by derilkcmt View Post

I havent seen this graph before but makes sense to what you feel and see.

I have had one for a while true, but i havent really posted anything up thats interesting on my 4ws.

Its chilling out on the drive, needs some bumper work, and road tax, then i can drive it.

UKDM 93 CB3 Page (1) H22A U2Q7 LSD
                      UKDM 91 4ws Page (3) OEM Minter
                      NOW H22A U2Q7 SWAPPED

Comment

Originally posted by marcusv8thunder View Post
                        I havent seen this graph before but makes sense to what you feel and see.

I have had one for a while true, but i havent really posted anything up thats interesting on my 4ws.

Its chilling out on the drive, needs some bumper work, and road tax, then i can drive it.
                        hi marcus. glad to see a 4ws driver here man

Comment

Clean sedan!!! So would this 4ws help in a case of understeer on say an icy road?

Comment

That is freakin bad ass.never seen that before.you should rack it and do a show n tell for us.how does that feel to drive?
                            What area is that from?
                            Europe,Canada,Japan,Mexico or what?

Comment

Nice car Bro...from Bogor?dijual ndak ni Bro?

Comment

Hey man, You got a nice, almost unique piece of car there.
                                Any pics of interior?

Comment

Working...
                                X