No announcement yet.

mtnbikaah : 1992 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yeah i love drivin the blue ridge parkway!

we should have a NC/TN meet somewhere on the parkway, that would rock. maybe at the highest point on the parkway?
    Originally posted by deevergote
    These cars will never be the best at anything, but they're pretty damn good at everything.

92ex CB7<-SOLD 93ex CB9shiftingshift73C10

Comment

Originally posted by mtnbikaah View Post
      yeah, we sent a few messages back and forth about that del sol! and yes, that guy you met was my dad. tis a small world.

ps. the del sol si is running well, thing is wicked fast compared with the accord!
      haha

Yeah I definitely remember him though, have you had the chance to drive it or is he still holding out on you guys.

That car is very clean for it's age though. Props to him.
      Henry R
      Koni/Neuspeed
      1992 Accord LX R.I.P
      1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
      Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
      made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

oh yeah, ive driven it! the thing is hella fun. we picked the del sol up from some guy in town, his gf had cooked the engine but he replaced it with another b16z6(?) stock SI engine. since we've had it we keep it out of the snow, and try to keep it out of the rain. but yeah, my dad still keeps close tabs on it. 180k on the body. 150k(ish) on the engine.
        These cars will never be the best at anything, but they're pretty damn good at everything.

Comment

yeah i love drivin the blue ridge parkway!

we should have a NC/TN meet somewhere on the parkway, that would rock. maybe at the highest point on the parkway?
          Or Deal's gap.

Parkway is nice, but slow. Unless you are on it on a Thursday afternoon in February. I FLEW over Linn Cove Viaduct last year, it was sweet.
          Gary A.K.A. Carter
          [sig killed by photobucket]

Comment

rust free accord

digging the roof rack , nice bikes by the way
            WE MISS YOU JO(9-04-2008)

Comment

Originally posted by sunburn View Post
              rust free accord

digging the roof rack , nice bikes by the way
              thanks man!

i've been racing in the collegiate mountain bike circuit for the past three years. i was doing XC racing till my bike got stolen this past fall. sooo, i borrowed some bikes and raced downhill and dual slalom this season (think slalom skiing, gates and all, on a bike)

Comment

179,000 mile bump

water pump started leaking about 2 weeks ago (not bad for original pump!)... sooo.

new honda factory water pump, timing belt, idler belts, coolant at 178,000.
                Last edited by mtnbikaah; 01-18-2009, 09:41 PM.

Comment

I miss doing that.
                  Hella fun.

Comment

man that car is high! wish my wagon could be that high

93 Accord LX Sedan (sold)
                    01 Civic LX Sedan (sold)-93 Accord EX Wagon (totaled)
                    93 Accord SE Sedan (sold)-92 Accord EX Sedan (sold)
                    93 Accord SE Coupe (sold)-97 Accord SiR Wagon (sold)

95 Accord LX Wagon (CURRENT)-05 Impreza WRX Sedan (CURRENT)-02 Ram 1500 (CURRENT)-20 VW Jetta (CURRENT)

Comment

Very nice car man....clean!! Nice seeing a bike rack in use...check us out for one of the NC meets in the near future

Nitrous is like a hot chick with a STD..... you know you wanna hit it, but you are afraid of the consequences.....

...Zex wet kit, 65 shot, dual purge, JDM H22...pure sex! .....I owned 8 CB7's in one year...top that JARHEAD...lol
                      ...this thread has been graced by the new CB7 King

Comment

hey thanks man! yeah, i gotta get out to a meet sometime... i havent been to one yet! but i'll get to one!

Comment

i likes your car, you should go to the route 1 hooters meet in april, details in the NE regional forum. i also mountain bike.

Comment

i would but im in NC for the school year. i'll be home in may hopefully in time for the farmington meet!

scudweiser- what kind of mountain biking are you into? do you race?

Comment

nah i dont race,im a fat ass now but i used to do a lot of technical trails in NH sort of enduro freeride with some trials tossed in, fun stuff. im way too scared to do DH though.

Comment

DH is the shit! i raced collegiate division II DH and dual slolam all fall down here in NC.

Comment

Working...
                                X