Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2014 CB7tuner.com calendars (CB7s and "Other Automotive")

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the only ones of mine that I took that turned out decent (despite the distortion) were the Fisheye pictures, mostly because I didn't get far enough away from the car to be able to crop it without removing any of the car but I will get mine sent in anyway.
    1997 Ford Explorer V-6 AT (what a piece of junk)
    1993 Nissan Sentra M/T (front end damage, off road for now)
    1999 Mercury Mountaineer V-8 A/T - RIP (rolled: totaled)
    1992 Honda Accord A/T EX - RIP (transmission shot: sold to junkyard)

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
      What isn't wrong with a Ford Taurus?

S.H.O.

Just sayin.......
      Originally posted by wed3k
      im a douchebag to people and i don't even own a lambo. whats your point? we, douchbags, come in all sorts of shapes and colours.

Comment

Meh...

Ford needed Yamaha to build them a V6 to compete with 4 cylinder engines made by Honda. Then they dropped a V8 in there (because V8 power to the front wheels is such a great idea!)
        300hp turbo AWD power in the new one is pretty decent, and from what I can see it's a pretty nice car... but compared to the competition, 365hp for a 2 ton car (heavier than my CTS-V) seems a little weak.

Comment

I'm going to have to sit this one out. I barely have time for anything these days and its been over a month since I drove the car.
          1993 Accord EX
          2011 Subaru STi

Comment

Me too, I haven't even had close to a minute to shoot anything.

Shit, the 21st will be my first weekend off in a month.

7 days a week for a whole month, fucking working.

Comment

Im still trying! i got all my wheels and tires, just need to get them mounted. get ready for some rear poke.
              I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

was mine the rejection? get dem pics in people!

Originally posted by scudweiser
                i farted while i was getting head once, i was drunk.

Comment

I guess I'm having a hard time understanding why people are having a hard time finding pictures of their car unless they don't EVER take any. Nothing in the rules says that the picture has to be taken after Deeve posts the thread asking for pictures, and everyone knows it happens every year. Shit, I was considering entering a picture I took at the last show I entered my car in, and that was over 5 years ago, but all I have is the shrunken, upload-quality one that is too small.
                  Last edited by steelbluesleepR; 12-13-2013, 09:14 PM.

Click for my Member's Ride Thread
                  Originally posted by Stephen Fry
                  'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry
                  Eye Level Media - Commercial & Automotive Photography: www.EyeLevelSTL.com

Comment

Jayson, how often do you talk to Caleb Squires? Pretty sure he picked up a CB awhile back while his DSM was down. Hit him up, perhaps he'd be interested.

Maybe I'll post up on 6GA and see if there's a few 6G/OA members interested.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
                    Originally posted by Jarrett
                    Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Going to go out this weekend and try and get some good pictures this weekend. Just hope my camera takes good enough pictures and other people are doing the same. Then I'll need someone's help to clean it up because I have no I idea what I'm doing with any of that stuff.

The Facebook group

Comment

Originally posted by MikeW View Post
                        Jayson, how often do you talk to Caleb Squires? Pretty sure he picked up a CB awhile back while his DSM was down. Hit him up, perhaps he'd be interested.

Maybe I'll post up on 6GA and see if there's a few 6G/OA members interested.
                        he sold that cb about 2 weeks after I sold him the wheels off of my accord. I think he only had it for like 3 months. He's in Texas flying drones for the Air Force now.

Click for my Member's Ride Thread
                        Originally posted by Stephen Fry
                        'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry
                        Eye Level Media - Commercial & Automotive Photography: www.EyeLevelSTL.com

Comment

Do cars that have snow on them count?
                          I.e, I drove to the middle of the forest in a blizzard to take a picture.
                          MRT
                          37.5 MPG, AC on, cruising at 80.
                          30.0 MPG, AC on, aggressively driving around 90.
                          27.5 MPG, no AC, cruising at 90 with occasional gridlock. 40 degrees Fahrenheit

Lots of DIY videos specifically for our car

Get some awesome wipers! <-- It's a DIY
                          Originally posted by Tippey764
                          I think driving your car naked will cause the engine to overheat
                          Originally posted by deevergote
                          sneaky motherfucker

Comment

Dec is almost over dude.

Just send in pictures and let Deev decide.

Asking him 1000 times what qualifies is just a waste of everyone's time.

Look at Excalibur's ride-

I'm not 100%, but I believe this picture made it in.
                            If it didn't, It would have my vote.
                            Last edited by Ralphie; 12-15-2013, 04:37 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ralphie View Post
                              I'm not 100%, but I believe this picture made it in.
                              If it didn't, It would have my vote.
                              If that made it in then damn I gotta try a submission.

Comment

I don't believe that made it... but had the specs been correct, I'd probably take it now. The picture itself is actually pretty good (though I'm not a fan of the missing center caps). The only issue with it is the background... it's a bit too much in focus. The truck draws attention away from the CB7, and the trees, fence, lights, etc... all look as if they're growing out of the top of the car. Some subtle photoshopping could fix that, though.

Pictures that capture the feel of the various seasons are strong contenders. Beach shots for summer, snow shots for winter, changing leaves for fall, flowers and greenery for spring. It's not mandatory, but when the background fits a particular season, it seems like a better pick for the calendar.

Comment

Working...
                                X