Grow a beard

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Grow a beard

Girlfriend has requested a beard. Here is day 0.

I'll post updates this weekend. Those who know me on Facebook or have seen old pictures of me know it shan't be long.
    To be clear, I shaved this morning on my way to work, and again at lunch.

Edit:
    Day 4

Day 14
    Last edited by GeoffM; 01-30-2014, 11:29 PM.
    MRT
    37.5 MPG, AC on, cruising at 80.
    30.0 MPG, AC on, aggressively driving around 90.
    27.5 MPG, no AC, cruising at 90 with occasional gridlock. 40 degrees Fahrenheit

Lots of DIY videos specifically for our car

Get some awesome wipers! <-- It's a DIY
    Originally posted by Tippey764
    I think driving your car naked will cause the engine to overheat
    Originally posted by deevergote
    sneaky motherfucker

peach fuzz
    http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/d...82408002-1.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by bobbycos View Post
      peach fuzz
      It's been like 8 hours since I shaved.

Just wait till this weekend.
      MRT

sneaky motherfucker

Comment

my girlfriend has stated that if I don't shave, then neither does she, so I stay pretty smooth!

In for progress, though.

Click for my Member's Ride Thread
        Originally posted by Stephen Fry
        'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry
        Eye Level Media - Commercial & Automotive Photography: www.EyeLevelSTL.com

Comment

My no-shave-November beard has run clear over into the present and I'm currently sporting a monster of a 2.5-month beard.
          My Members' Ride Thread - It's a marathon build, not a sprint. But keep me honest on the update frequency!

Comment

In for results

I can't grow a beard. More hair on my chin/stache than most people have on their body. Cheeks, jaw line, bald as a babies behind.
            I could brush over my go-tee and make a beard. I stay 3-4" shaggy year round. My bush can touch my ears at times. Brush over beard is a possibility I suppose, however, it'd be like the Donald trump of beards. Obviously, a brush over job

Lol
            Last edited by toycar; 01-15-2014, 10:06 PM.
            Originally posted by wed3k
            im a douchebag to people and i don't even own a lambo. whats your point? we, douchbags, come in all sorts of shapes and colours.

Comment

I still picture you with the ponytail, Geoff!

When I met my girlfriend, I was clean-shaven. She said she didn't like beards. However, it's been cold as shit out lately, and I'm always outside for work. I grew a beard. She likes it. Even though it's 50% white, and makes me look like an old fart!
              I'll probably shave again soon, though. I like looking younger.

Comment

This will be the first time I've had a beard minus really long hair.
                The two I've had before this were during fro stage, and ponytail stage.

The first was a well thought out plan. I was 16, and realized I didn't get acne where hair grew. Hence, a 16 year old with a full beard.

The next was during my ponytail phase, and was more the product of laziness then anything else. Shaving under my chin is more difficult than the rest of my face, so I stopped shaving it

Toycar, I'm picturing a lamb of god esque face. Willie and Chris Adler.
                MRT

sneaky motherfucker

Comment

Who shaves twice a day, and on the way to work?
                  Gary A.K.A. Carter
                  [sig killed by photobucket]

Comment

Originally posted by The G-Man View Post
                    Who shaves twice a day, and on the way to work?
                    Someone with a fuckton of facial hair, and a razor with blades that aren't very sharp.
                    MRT

sneaky motherfucker

Comment

I'm 55 and can almost get away with shaving every other day. Let my "beard" grow for about a week over Christmas break; my wife didn't like it and it looked pretty cheesy the day of my family gathering, so off it came.
                      90 LX 4dr 5 spd 396,014 (sold 1/1/2022) - MRT: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=201450
                      08 Element LX FWD AT 229,000 - MRT: fleetw00d : 2008 Honda Element LX - CB7Tuner Forums

Comment

I wish I had a pic of mine to throw up here. Im proud of it. My girl likes it (though its not like I base my looks off her preference, ive had one since I realized I could grow one) so I always have had a long one. I usually keep it trimmed up at about 2in long on the chin area and the sides my be bald or grown in depending on my laziness. Keep it growing man! Join the Bearded Alliance!
                        Looking for a new CB. Sell me yours!

Comment

This was mine on January 4th.
                          My Members' Ride Thread - It's a marathon build, not a sprint. But keep me honest on the update frequency!

Comment

a few more inches on the side of the 'stache a bit of wax and jarrett is ready for the bowler hat club
                            http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/d...82408002-1.jpg

Comment

Usually the mustache is laid down flat. The sides are pretty long, too. I'll get a better picture of them.

There we are!
                              Last edited by Jarrett; 01-16-2014, 12:51 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X