F22Chris : 1993 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sonikaccord View Post
    It does, I learned my lesson when I tried to simple green my bay. I still haven't fixed it.
    If you clear coat it, it doesnt kill ir as much. It just leaves this annoying white residue. Also is that a J in a CB in your sig??

Comment

lol no that's in my 8th gen. Where in Atlanta are you?

YouTube Clicky!!

Comment

Originally posted by sonikaccord View Post
        lol no that's in my 8th gen. Where in Atlanta are you?
        I'm in Decatur. Basically in between Stone Mountain and Atlanta. You?

Comment

Haven't been able to get things done do to school and work. A kid at the school I live at jumped on my hood and separated the skeleton from the sheet metal. School gave me $500. So I went to the junkyard and got a non-dented and very good condition hood and painted it with green chalkboard paint. I also frenched my lights, removed the lip paint, and extended the sedan lip. Not even driven lately cause I don't have insurance at the moment due to tuition. Kinda ratty, I love it.

Last edited by F22Chris; 01-26-2015, 10:12 PM. Reason: spelling error

Comment

Need more pictures of the new look!

Bought from:AbsurdNY,92smokeaccord,cb7inct,nevi325,xkjnboix,cb 7resurrector,JoshM

MRT: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=203451

Comment

I will upload more as I add to the ratness. I'm mocking up a mini boso dual tip straight pipe. It's gonna be subtle so don't freak out. Also made a 4" shift extender and a beer tap knob. Also made a knob out of a trailer hitch ball; it's like 4 lbs. next mods are gonna be roof rack, spot light, I'm thinking supra wheels, rusted fender maybe, possible dsm set up. Should be a head turner for sure.
              Last edited by F22Chris; 01-28-2015, 01:23 PM.

Comment

I can't wait to see the updates! Post pictures of the shifter and how the car looks now

Bought from:AbsurdNY,92smokeaccord,cb7inct,nevi325,xkjnboix,cb 7resurrector,JoshM

Comment

I'm in Tucker, so not too far off.

I like the junkyard Phoenix look.

YouTube Clicky!!

Comment

Here you go, Mark.

It's about as tall as the steering wheel, and it's awesome. Got the tap handle for $6 too. Local bars have excess of these things so just ask around if you want one.

Comment

Need more pics of the outside! But I love the handle, I've been wanting to do this forever but with a Angry Orchard tap

Comment

Originally posted by markrutherford View Post
                        Need more pics of the outside! But I love the handle, I've been wanting to do this forever but with a Angry Orchard tap
                        Send me a picture of the one you're looking for and I'll see if bars round here have one

Comment

You have a PM!

Comment

I was just at a bar, they said they didn't have any.

YouTube Clicky!!

Comment

Yeah, bars usually have to give back their handles to the suppliers. Just keep asking around and you'll get one. Do you know who has angry orchard on tap around us?

Comment

New pictures courtesy of Khal.Lawson! Dudes car is just as clean in person. Mad jelly.

Comment

Working...
                                X