H22 auto tranny

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

H22 auto tranny

I did an h22 swap n my transmissions keep going what's a strong tranny I can use wit the auto swap please let me know asap how much n where I can get it
    BK ALL DAY

5 speed swap.

Slamage is worth the Damage

Originally posted by crazymikey
    "Yes, we did officer. By the way, your eyes look a little glazed, did you just come from the donut shop?"

Comment

Make sure you fill your transmission fluid correctly as follows:

From what I was told, pour in 2 and 1/2 quart, raise the car, turn on car, let sit 30 second in park, then 30 second in reverse, then 30 second in neutral, the 30 second in d4, 30 second in d3, 30 second in 2, then 30 second in 1. And repeat the process up shifting. Then once you get to park, shut the car off, lower the car, check tranny dipstick and refill as necessary until you are at the top level on the dipstick.

Long process, but it will guarantee that you have sufficient fluid in your transmission case and torque convertor.

Btw, let the wheel spin freely when you are shifting. And stop the wheel completely before going into reverse or park from drive or from reverse to drive.

Shifting allows the fluid to travel through all the solenoids on the tranny.

Hope that helps buddy. Don't forget to add to my reputation.

found:

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showpost...65&postcount=2

MRT

Comment

yeah I never had an issue with my MP1A Auto LSD transmission. I think they can be had for like 350 online...pretty cheap. AND they're low mileage too.

member's ride thread
        93' EX Coupe H22A w/ P2T4 Sir 5spd 191whp 155 wtq
        99' Lexus LS400 157k VVTi V8 gets up & goes...new DD
        91 Accord SE 176k
        97' Honda Odyssey 199k miles...$485 spare van for my parents

Comment

Working...
        X