Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

I Cant Win For Lossing All the Time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

God I would be hella fucking pissed, they don't need even need to break the windows on cars to get in. I know, cause they didn't have to get in mine. They just pry the window and hit the auto locks it looks like. They took the stock $99 alpine head unit that came with the car, rifled through the trunk, took my jack stands, my small cheap toolkit, and a pack of cigarettes. I had just gotten the check from the insurence, and woke up the next day to this. With that insurence check, I got the alarm installed once the check cleared, and a new dvd/mp3 deck w/o screen, and paid to have my car fixed.

Oh and you should wire in a 150db train horn to the alarm, the thiefs heart would stop, probably jump back so hard clutching their ears before they booked it, cause everyone in a half mile radius will be like wtf, especially if you don't have traintracks anywhere nearby.
    Last edited by cloudasc; 03-18-2009, 07:38 PM.
    PT3/6 Development Thread | My 1991 LX Coupe | DIY: 90-93 Tcu Fix

Comment

Originally posted by cloudasc View Post

Oh and you should wire in a 150db train horn to the alarm, the thiefs heart would stop, probably jump back so hard clutching their ears before they booked it, cause everyone in a half mile radius will be like wtf, especially if you don't have traintracks anywhere nearby.
      i think this is illegal alaram are required by law to be a certain decibel
      Summer 11' Big plans (Bodywork/paint/rims etc..) in Progress STAY TUNED

CLICK THE PIC

Comment

daaaaaaaaam yo sorry for the loss....add me on to the list of ppl that said u need an ALARM if you were closer i'd intall one for you cheap lol

Purchased from: 90-JDMCB7, cb95spd, 92_dr_p, ukaccord92, slammed4thgen, 93a-lude, h22anow, cb7addicted, H22WAGON93, tonymontana1204, agol, Joshy

Sold to: di2accord

Comment

Originally posted by GearBangnAccord View Post
          i think this is illegal alaram are required by law to be a certain decibel
          As long as you don't have a problematic alarm, and you don't get false alarms and stuff, it shouldn't be a problem, you could wire it to a hidden switch that you turn on before leaving your car in a place that your concerned, or set it up so it just goes off once, and your regular siren continues on for 5 minutes. In the end, i'd rather pay the $100 noise complaint, and be happy I still have my shit, and know the supposed thief will think twice before breaking into another car!
          PT3/6 Development Thread | My 1991 LX Coupe | DIY: 90-93 Tcu Fix

Comment

Originally posted by jcoleman_11 View Post
            got enough keys?
            how much did that cost and what kind of speaker is it?

Comment

i feel your pain man. i spent 400 dollars on my first system and a week after i bought it was stolen whil i was at work

Comment

Yeah. Def. on the alarm. I have a two way viper on mine,with the motion sensor. It also helps with cats

I think I'd be more pissed about the window than the HU. And I have a pioneer D3.

Bought from: TypeG,mak,CB7_ACCORD,ChampCoupe,Blackex
                Traded with: Cb7xChun
                Sold to: Rob_is_legend,DaddyO,daheavyking
                Sedan MR Thread Coupe MR Thread Prelude Si MR Thread
                My huge For Sale Thread

Comment

wow, this is worth my first post haha.

That sucks dude

Comment

Didnt that model Pioneer single din flip out have a detachable face lower section???

F/S:Pioneer Premier Deh-880prs w/ ipod adapter $220

Comment

Wow that sucks man sad to hear.

My dad once told me a story of a friend of his that hot glued medical grade razors to the back of his deck back in the day. One night some dude broke into his car and reached underneath to rip the deck out and sliced his fingers all to pieces. Then when he ran away with it he stupidly tucked it underneath his arm slicing everything up. Ended up being put in the hospital. And my dad's friend got charged for setting a trap.

its rough out there.

Comment

Originally posted by hybrid90accord View Post
                        Didnt that model Pioneer single din flip out have a detachable face lower section???
                        yes it did. but it was not a full face off. only 1/4 of the face could be removed.

Comment

Thats the same crap that happened to me! Except on the passenger side, but when I went inside to inspect, my radio was there only thing that was missing was the ciggrette tray and a few quaters that was in there. It's like damn if your going to brake my sh*t at least take something worth braking it, not a dam tray and quaters.

Comment

so i assume u didnt take off the lower detachable face section?

F/S:Pioneer Premier Deh-880prs w/ ipod adapter $220

Comment

Originally posted by AblECaIn View Post
                              My dad once told me a story of a friend of his that hot glued medical grade razors to the back of his deck back in the day. One night some dude broke into his car and reached underneath to rip the deck out and sliced his fingers all to pieces. Then when he ran away with it he stupidly tucked it underneath his arm slicing everything up. Ended up being put in the hospital.
                              This is just beautiful

Comment

Originally posted by ikayto View Post
                                uber pissed if that happened to me, but then again I'd never get a stereo without a removeable face.
                                Why not? = (

Comment

Working...
                                X