Front end shaking bad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Front end shaking bad

I plan on doing a full suspension restore front and back, but due to money problems ima focus on the front for now. I have terrible shaking on takeoff and braking for a full restore what do you guys recommend?

Rotors, axles, bearings, bushings and balljoints.
    Your explanation encompasses a wide range of problems. Do you have more specifics? Does the wheel shake? Is the car only vibrating at a certain speed? Etc...

YouTube Clicky!!

Comment

I believe I'm having the same problem as you. However mine is when I brake so I know its mostly a brake problem. (plus I loose fluid and my pedal likes to hit the floor at times. Mostly when going down hill. LOL) But as was stated do just replace everything. But please, don't buy cheap stuff.
      Originally posted by cb9love
      when all the cali cb's get forced off the road send em back too Ohio, we will still run them cats or not.

Comment

Originally posted by sonikaccord View Post
        Rotors, axles, bearings, bushings and balljoints.
        Your explanation encompasses a wide range of problems. Do you have more specifics? Does the wheel shake? Is the car only vibrating at a certain speed? Etc...
        I'm 5 speed, whenever I take off I get a tremble like rumbling shake from the whole front end, it goes away when I get up to about 15mph. It's smooth sailing til I get on the brakes my wheels turn to noodles, barely getting on the brakes make the whole front end rumble, ima take your advice and replace everything

Comment

Working...
        X