Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

GASP!! Say it isn't so?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GASP!! Say it isn't so?

http://vitals.msnbc.msn.com/_news/20...ive-you-cancer

Didn't read the entire article, BARELY made it past the title and I started to cry. It's hard enough to get women to do this, now this? FML!!

your phone gives you cancer

your computer gives you cancer

tv gives you cancer

food gives you cancer

point?

don't give up what you love for fear of cancer you can always get it some other way.

Comment

I thought the "I have a headache" excuse worked pretty well.

We're in the studio, stay tuned.----------(click)-------->

Comment

From the sound of it, it's really only a risk for sluts. If a girl is going around slurpin' every worm she gets her hands on, she's probably not overly concerned with her health anyway!

Comment

See, having thought about this a while, you'd think it'd be the other way around. Sluts wouldn't get it, since they work their neck and jaw muscles more, they should be less prone to getting it. Just like a person that stretches and lifts weights is less likely to pull a muscle than someone that just sits around all day doing nothing... that may or may not be true, I'm not sure. I'm just saying, whoever posted this bullshit article needs to take it down. If too many women see this, getting head will be like seeing a unicorn.

Comment

It's regarding HPV, not overworking the jaw muscles.

It's legit. like any other disease, you increase your chances by having multiple partners. I mean, how often do girls give head to guys wearing jimmyhats?

I have an old friend that's actually pretty smart. She got around in her younger years, and in the middle of her most... active... years, I heard her say "Holy shit, you can get STDs from giving head? I have to stop doing that so much!"

Comment

That's when you tell her that the benefits outweigh the consequences. The "gift" we give them not only whitens the teeth, it's healthy. SO, rather than bitch when we "deliver the goods", they should thank us.

Gah! my brain hurts

Comment

Originally posted by nine_deuce View Post
                That's when you tell her that the benefits outweigh the consequences. The "gift" we give them not only whitens the teeth, it's healthy. SO, rather than bitch when we "deliver the goods", they should thank us.

Gah! my brain hurts
                Post of the day.

Comment

first off everthing in this world some how some way gives you cancer..
                  second!! its written by a chick. and im sure she said that to her husband..

Comment

Working...
                  X