Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 90-JDMCB7 View Post
    So what ya got in your CB now dude....
    Haha it doesn't matter does it? I'm just playing, I went to Bisi for x-mas! That's all ya'll need to know...lmao

Originally posted by Makaveli2k
    White girls make the world go round. If I were to be stranded on an island and I could only 3 things to bring with me It'd be 2 different white girls. And a Smashing pumpkins Cd... I hear they like that shit. =p

Comment

Well, about a week ago, me and my friend got bored and found an old eg6 sedan front bumper laying around and decided to cut it up a bit and made a front lip out of it...lolz

fun fun, I think it looks pretty good, and fits perfect, comes past the accord bumper probably 2"+. Makes an aggressive look as well...

Tell me what ya'll think:

Sits pretty low, and this (obviously) is at stock ride height...lol

White girls make the world go round. If I were to be stranded on an island and I could only 3 things to bring with me It'd be 2 different white girls. And a Smashing pumpkins Cd... I hear they like that shit. =p

Comment

interesting lip, i'm sure with a little time with bondo it can look even better. It reminds me of a crx lip

Comment

Hurry up and get that Delta 272 and let RLZ tune it.

Comment

New Wheels & Tires and some other things...

Tell me what you guys think:

Gotta love that front & rear negative camber:

Other cosmetic stuff I've been working on:

Painted this fender myself

DROP IS FINELY HERE!!!!
            Last edited by 91_CB7_Sedan; 10-27-2010, 08:38 AM.

Comment

More "Homemade" Painting on the CB!

Was wondering about doing a white/black 2 tone on the car, and just jumped in tonight and did it...day pics coming later today...tell me what you guys think.

Everything was done in my driveway:

Comment

Looking good sir. You should paint the upper grille.
                1990 Accord EX

Comment

Originally posted by Clean_4th gen View Post
                  Looking good sir. You should paint the upper grille.
                  lolz. Agreed.

Comment

looks good homie. just need a drop. OMG that wheel/fender gap is killin me. lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow1 View Post
                      looks good homie. just need a drop. OMG that wheel/fender gap is killin me. lol.
                      haha Killin' you T? You don't have to be seen with it LMAO!

Check the UGS discussion page, I posted something for you in there.

Comment

whats up man i see you been doing some work,
                        those wheels are nice,i'm thinking you going for the black out look,
                        go a head and black out your cb7.

Comment

Here are some updated pics of the drop. Need to lower the rear some more, but its a good clean drop.

Me and Zach standing by Traci.

Traci's tucked 15"er

Comment

Looking good brother, any "booty" shots?
                            1990 Accord EX

Comment

Originally posted by Clean_4th gen View Post
                              Looking good brother, any "booty" shots?
                              Not yet, at least not until I get the rear end lowered another 2" or so.

:EDIT: I see the Versa has some nice tint on it now, good to see some progress...lol more than I can say for myself.

Right now my main goal is to get the Bisimoto level 3 cam, sine I have the pro springs and Ti retainers already.
                              After that it will be 12.5:1 CR Pistons, Bisi header, and a 2.5" ebay catback.
                              Last edited by 91_CB7_Sedan; 10-02-2010, 12:06 AM.

Comment

Sounds good, keep us updated.

Yeah, that tint got me a ticket but looks pretty good. The car itself is growing on me so I have a few plans. Also got factory wheels...steelies are gone!
                                1990 Accord EX

Comment

Working...
                                X