No announcement yet.

lindiz : 1993 Accord 2.2i

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Lindiz, your CB is a classic 2ws or 4ws ?
    I think 2ws with pics.

Very clean I like rims, perfect !

Maybe you know this car ?
    http://www.lowlifer.ee/2014/09/30/ta...-ville-accord/
    Last edited by KLIOBZH; 04-22-2015, 09:03 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by marcusv8thunder View Post
      Stunning pictures! Car is immaculate and topped off with that backdrop!

This should have won AOTM long time ago... how many H22A7 swaps are on this forum? Im putting a guess on that its just you.
      Thanks Marcus, I don't know of any other H22A7 swaps although it's pretty much identical to the JDM H22 Type-S, only difference is ECU i think. Still an awesome engine and gearbox

Originally posted by KLIOBZH View Post
      Hi Lindiz, your CB is a classic 2ws or 4ws ?
      I think 2ws with pics.

Very clean I like rims, perfect !

Maybe you know this car ?
      http://www.lowlifer.ee/2014/09/30/ta...-ville-accord/
      Thanks, my car is 2ws. 4ws were not sold in Scaninavia, only in some middle and southern European countries + UK (and of course Japan).

I don't know that car even though it's Finnish, there are a couple of really nice examples in Finland, thanks for showing me.

Euro CB7 2.2i [F22A3] --> [H22A7]

Comment

No updates in a long time, car is running strong though and future plans are in the making. I'll throw in a winter pic since we had first snow last week.

Last edited by lindiz; 03-16-2017, 04:53 AM.

Comment

New wheels from Japan have arrived! My current BSA 345 wheels are actually replicas of these original RAYS G-Games 77W.

Quite hard to find these days and even more so in this finish. Some more bling obviously but I hope they will look good installed. Wheels will be installed in the spring but here's a sneak peek for you:

Last edited by lindiz; 03-16-2017, 04:55 AM.

Comment

Those were some decent replicas. Nice to have a set for the winter and the originals for the rest of the year. They'll look awesome installed!
            1993 Accord DX | Rosewood Brown Metallic

Comment

I also like the new wheels! Damn winter always slows us down haha

Comment

Originally posted by apalileo View Post
                Those were some decent replicas. Nice to have a set for the winter and the originals for the rest of the year. They'll look awesome installed!
                Thanks, yes the replicas looks alright but they are quite heavy and weak. They were bent and repaired once but never got 100% happy with them again. Some vibrations at 50-60 mph, not too bad though could do as winter wheels for sure. but this is the main reason I wanted a set of new wheels. I already have a set of 15" ITR wheels for the winter so not sure what I will do with the BSAs, maybe put them on my other beater CB3. I have to compare the weight to the original Rays also.

Originally posted by excalibur02 View Post
                I also like the new wheels! Damn winter always slows us down haha
                Thanks man, yeah according to Finnish law we have to use winter tires during December-February but usually it makes no sense changing back to summer tires before April.

Comment

Man, I cant believe youre still around brotha...how have you been?!

'09 Mini Cooper S (R56)

Comment

Originally posted by cb7pr View Post
                    Man, I cant believe youre still around brotha...how have you been?!
                    Still around and have been for over 10 years now All good here, snow is here so winter tires are on and rubber mats inside.

Hope everything is good for you too!

Comment

Working...
                    X