Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Saying bye to you all

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
    I'm usually pretty easygoing. I just don't deal well with blatant disrespect... I'm always happy to give the same level of respect that I'm given. That's why I don't feel bad about undeleting this repeatedly.
    see talk to him/her...lmao...im sure u can come to some thing good..other than a ban...or spankin...

my new turbo build

Comment

We have like 3500 truly active, daily-visiting members. If I got $2 a month from each of them, I'd be living a very comfortable life. Unfortunately, I refuse to strip-mine this site, so I'll take my payment in the form of the enjoyment it provides... which includes conversing with intelligent people that respect and contribute to this community... as well as getting a few chuckles out of the childish temper tantrums of people that just can't play nice with others.

I hear that posting nude photo's brings in a lot of money.

Would you consider it?
      "This truck is 100% sh*ts and giggles."
      "Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary... that's what gets you." Jeremy Clarkson

You're not JDM until you have a car built in ohio with tons of bolt ons from ebay.
      Disregard females, acquire currency
      BUS 62 AIN'T F'ING AROUND!

Comment

Originally posted by turbomaxx View Post
        I hear that posting nude photo's brings in a lot of money.

Would you consider it?
        IM DOWNNNNN..i got a few of meee....lol.lmao

my new turbo build

Comment

I posted a nude photo of myself on cd5tuner.com... it broke the site.

Comment

Deev, you should permaban the IP address. I doubt this I am better that you attitude clown is smart enough to bypass that. But then again it is entertainment.

Originally posted by 93accordlx93 View Post
            That old account was on the old earthlink e-mail and i havent had access to that in some years , so thats why i couldnt log in with that one anymore. So i created this account to be able to post here again. And im not the only person who make worthless posts if you consider commenting on someones ride worthless? And if they have a problem i faced with my cb before i answer that with how i fixed it or was told was causeing the problem and so on. And i said i dont care how many posts i had which doesnt mean reset my account does it? So its what ever, delete this account or the one i forgot the name of if you want to, it doesnt matter i wont post anymore anyway since thats whats best to keep the peace. Later
            Have you ever posted anything worth mentioning? And I mean like really technical? If not why should this forum care for you? Else you are just like 95% of the other members (no offense to those).

BTW we can't really see you around if you are gone like you said you would be. Oh wait.... never mind.

You want to sell items and we have buyers... hm.... yep we sure lucked out

Comment

Oh you fuck.

Post a naked pic of the girl from jennifers body and transformers. The whole world seems to want to fuck her.
              "This truck is 100% sh*ts and giggles."
              "Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary... that's what gets you." Jeremy Clarkson

You're not JDM until you have a car built in ohio with tons of bolt ons from ebay.
              Disregard females, acquire currency
              BUS 62 AIN'T F'ING AROUND!

Comment

I'm not going to ban him. Not regular, not IP, not deleted... nothing. He's welcome to post here if he wants. He says he doesn't want to, and he's busy removing all of his valuable contributions... but I'll leave that door open. It's up to him if he wants to continue posting on here after all this.

I'm being unfair and childish by un-deleting this thread every time he deletes it... but honestly, I don't care.

Oh you fuck.

Post a naked pic of the girl from jennifers body and transformers. The whole world seems to want to fuck her.
                I think half the world has!

Comment

i Posted A Nude Photo Of Myself On Cd5tuner.com... It Broke The Site.

Comment

I'm not going to ban him. Not regular, not IP, not deleted... nothing. He's welcome to post here if he wants. He says he doesn't want to, and he's busy removing all of his valuable contributions... but I'll leave that door open. It's up to him if he wants to continue posting on here after all this.

I'm being unfair and childish by un-deleting this thread every time he deletes it... but honestly, I don't care.

I think half the world has!
                    wow hes deleting this and u keep un deleting it...id be pissed..lol

my new turbo build

Comment

It all makes sense now!

i know i'd be pissed if i deleted my posts and you un-deleted them, but it is genius!

Brilliant! like those Genesis commercials

Rip It Up
                      Sold to: nightime25, MyDianaz06, Accord214 and 408cb7

Bought from:Rob_is_Legend, MonoCB7, Fatboy1185, Flatline and busak87

i vouch for my Brothas

Comment

Server couldn't handle the bandwidth, eh?
                        wat?

Comment

Funny how he says hes leaving then makes this thread to let the whole cb7 tuner community to know about his department LMFAO.

Comment

Originally posted by C91BLX7 View Post
                            Server couldn't handle the bandwidth, eh?
                            It's all about the width, my friend

And yeah, I couldn't care less if it pisses him off. He's leaving, so why should he even notice? The fun part is, he's been leaving for what, 2 days now?
                            I'm not all that concerned about hurting his widdle feewings by undeleting his thread. Afterall, he posted this thread on my forum in the first place! I don't own or moderate www.whinybitchforums.com, so he's free to go over there and complain about me all he wants without fear of me deleting his posts!

Comment

Hey Mike, thank's for making my board visits so enjoyable.

(By weeding out people like this with nothing to offer)

You should really get paid for this.
                              omg, i just peed my pants reading this thread. made my vaction more enjoyable
                              http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/d...82408002-1.jpg

Comment

I'm usually pretty easygoing. I just don't deal well with blatant disrespect... I'm always happy to give the same level of respect that I'm given. That's why I don't feel bad about undeleting this repeatedly.
                                just my two cents, he's a good guy to sit down and eat pizza with.

My 2004 Subaru Impreza WRX Thread

Comment

Working...
                                X