Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

F22a4 Performace Basics.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

F22a4 Performace Basics.

I Was Wondering What I Should Do To My F22a4 To Get More Hp. I Know Intake And Exsaust. But What Else Can I Do Besides Boost.

h23 intake manifold cams head work
    COUPE K24

Comment

Thanks I Will Loook Into It.

Comment

Would The H23 Head Do Anything For It?

Comment

yeah and it will give you a headache..from all the work you have to do just to get the head to fit right..lol
          Last edited by Gtseviper; 08-26-2010, 01:53 PM.
          New paint job and bumper 8/8/11
          tsx retrofit
          f22b dohc boosted
          custom gauges pods

Motivation is one of the keys to life....tell me "can't" and I wll show you I can

Comment

Originally posted by CB7TURNSHEADS View Post
            I Was Wondering What I Should Do To My F22a4 To Get More Hp. I Know Intake And Exsaust. But What Else Can I Do Besides Boost.
            Hello and welcome to cb7tuner.com, i'd suggest getting an h23 or a6 intake runner setup, with an h22 or h23 plenum & throttle body, and a bisimoto level 1 or 2 camshaft. Match that with a bisimoto header & quality exhaust system, and you could see gains upwards of 40-50whp. Also if you have an automatic cb7, switch it out for a 5 spd, and you will have an additional 20+whp back that otherwise is lost to the torque converter. You could do any of the above and always add nitrous (with a proper tune of course).
            PT3/6 Development Thread | My 1991 LX Coupe | DIY: 90-93 Tcu Fix

Comment

Yeah I Have The Five Speed. And My Friend Is Helping Me Build An H22 So We Can Swap It. But I Want Something To Play With Til We Get Around To That.

Comment

Originally posted by CB7TURNSHEADS View Post
                Yeah I Have The Five Speed. And My Friend Is Helping Me Build An H22 So We Can Swap It. But I Want Something To Play With Til We Get Around To That.
                Then i'd say bisi lvl 2 cam regrind for the f22, tunable ecu, find an a6 or h23 intake runner (put your h22 plenum & throttle body on it), shortram intake, do the catback-exhaust for that you'd use for your h22, maybe add some spray (since you don't plan on having that motor long), in the end the only thing you'd be out would be the cost of the intake runners from a junkyard, and the camshaft regrind, and any spray you use.
                PT3/6 Development Thread | My 1991 LX Coupe | DIY: 90-93 Tcu Fix

Comment

a 50 shot will wake that motor up , a good header and intake kit will be good as well.take the a/c off and get a short belt, minor mods. can add up.

A man that keeps looking back can't see whats in front of him.

Comment

Please turn caps lock off... it hurts my head to read. Good luck with your build.

Comment

I presume all these things would still apply to a F22a1 as well..

Comment

umm.....

intake manifold runners? is that the same thing as an intake manifold?

sorry for being dumb, but i dont know the difference even if there is one.

Comment

Here's a good start. Same difference, exept you already have the a4 manifold.

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=88154

And a p12 ecu from a 92-95 prelude is good for 10 hp.

Comment

Working...
                          X