Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by turbomaxx
    EASY KILLA, shit.

I'm just saying NO car I've ever ridden in was good on those tires. They handle like dog shit from what I've felt in my friends civic si.

JUST SAYING. Damn, keep the sand out of the vagina there buddy.
    Well SORRRY not my fault someone can't drive. I have 205/40/17's on my rims and they're by far the best track/street tire I've ever used when on a budget
    Originally posted by deevergote
    I'd eat a baby for free. I'm hungry, dammit!

Comment

Originally posted by PR CB7
      ...something cheap, good performance, and looks,
      khumos fit exactly what you're looking for... minus the "good" performance.
      5.6L V8 32V DOHC
      JDM HERITAGE - US BUILT

Comment

I liked my kumho's, they gripped well, and were cheap, they just didn't last for very long, but the price was right

on the stairs, she grabs my arm, says whats up,
        where you been, is something wrong?
        i try to just smile, and say everything’s fine.

Comment

Originally posted by Fr0z3N
          Well SORRRY not my fault someone can't drive. I have 205/40/17's on my rims and they're by far the best track/street tire I've ever used when on a budget

Lol, Ok. Judge someone's driving that you have never met. GREAT decision.
          "This truck is 100% sh*ts and giggles."
          "Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary... that's what gets you." Jeremy Clarkson

You're not JDM until you have a car built in ohio with tons of bolt ons from ebay.
          Disregard females, acquire currency
          BUS 62 AIN'T F'ING AROUND!

Comment

Originally posted by turbomaxx
            Lol, Ok. Judge someone's driving that you have never met. GREAT decision.
            Sorry yet again, I forgot automatic trucks and shitty camero's need skill to drive.
            Originally posted by deevergote
            I'd eat a baby for free. I'm hungry, dammit!

Comment

Originally posted by Fr0z3N
              Sorry yet again, I forgot automatic trucks and shitty camero's need skill to drive.

I'll take this one to PM's, before this thread gets locked.

A response would be nice since I know you read it.
              Last edited by turbomaxx; 01-18-2008, 08:32 PM.
              "Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary... that's what gets you." Jeremy Clarkson

You're not JDM until you have a car built in ohio with tons of bolt ons from ebay.

Comment

if you want tires with excellent grip and performance without fast treadwear and long life...its like chasing a rainbow.

Comment

Originally posted by GHOST 2.2
                  if you want tires with excellent grip and performance without fast treadwear and long life...its like chasing a rainbow.

x2

It's hard enough to find a tire that fits ONE of those criteria, let alone all of them.

Comment

Originally posted by GHOST 2.2
                    Haha. True.
                    My neo-gens have a treadwear rating of like 280. But they grip like motherfuckers.
                    Gary A.K.A. Carter
                    [sig killed by photobucket]

Comment

Working...
                    X