No announcement yet.

the Props from other car owners thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Im sad to admit but but in the 2 weeks Ive owned my civic ive recieved more compliments on it than I did in the 2 years I owned the accord....it may because the civic has no rust and the accord was dying from it...but watever I still loved the accord lol

The only real compliments I remember getting about my accord was last summer...My buddy always told me I was wasteing my time modding the accord...and all that nonsense...then I lowered it and he warmed up...but still made fun of it...then last summer when I did the HIDs and bought the 92 coupe rims he told me he was jealous lol....He even offered to buy it off me when I was moving out west.

Burrito Bandidos: It will change your fuckin life

Comment

last night i went out with some of my buds, and they were drunk but they kept saying they loved my car, and it's "so low". it's only a h+R sport drop but whatever plus i put some ion yellow bulbs in my drls' so they were like "Those are sweet"
      ~~~~~~~~~~1991 ExR alb F22a6~~~~~~~~~~

Comment

one night i was playing around with a 07 ford f150 and we got a nice light and took off, i walked him until i had to slow down midway through fourth. at the next lights he rolled down his passenger window and asked me if i had nitrous. i just laughed and told him 100% stock besides the suspension.

other times ive been complimented on the condition of the engine (no leaks, squeaks or anything), the fact that i can smoke newer cars when mines has 260K on the odometer....such and such

THIS CAR DOES NOT BELONG TO ME SO STOP GIVING ME COMPLIMENTS!! although it is quite nice....

Vehicular Lunacy At Its Finest

Comment

I get love ALLLLLLLLL the time. I can't believe how much people actually appreciate my car.

All my honda friends give it love, a lot of my customers think its a lexus or acura. its funny though because no one ever expects that its a honda accord.

some people that own accords that come through my shop talk about how big a piece of shit it is. and i tell them they are great if you give them some love and they just look at me with a wierd look, then i tell them to go look at my car. they come back and go but i dont want to spend thousands on fixing it up.... elbow grease is free.

I do love it when I beat other hondas and they want me to race their other cars after. I smoked a CRV 3 times in a row one night, the guy wanted me to come race his rsx, he thought i was swapped.... I didnt have time to wait for his other car but wouldve loved to.

Member Ride Facebook
          XBOX LIVE = RedDragonsFool
          SOLD MY CB JUNE 16, 2009
          For Sale Thread

Comment

I like how people respond to my car at times. Most of the time I park it away from the crowd. It gets people interested especially when I run at the track. People are like what do you have in there I just say stock and they believe me lol. I also like my dads comment. First thing he asked me after the swap...So is it faster? I lol'd and took him for a ride. My parents have realized its pointless to sell the car since its not worth it since its so old and its decently reliable. Now I got a new money pit thats gonna kill me lol. Anyway some of my friends with hookups from Japan are like why dont you VIP it out. My simple answer was...I am no baller lol. But they like my car haha they say its done properly. Then the famous comment I always get from people you need rims on your car lol everywhere I go. Good stuff but the accord has done me well. Might have to sell it later on to fund the supra fund or give it to my lil bro.

The New-ish Ride
            My old Ride
            Hear my Vtak!!!
            MK3 Member #3
            I piss off people for fun.
            IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

when i had my cb7, i usually got the "what car is that" look from people; with the headlight and taillight conversion, it was a given. most of the props i got was because of the custom work the cb7 had, exterior wise. smooth body lines, mirrored black paint, and the different set of wheels it had on. basically, it didn't look like any other cb7 out here which was exactly i was aiming for. probably the best compliment i received was from an elder man with a european accent who noticed my car while at a stoplight. he rolled down to tell me it was one of the nicest accords he's ever seen, and the fact that it wasn't an actual "accord inspire"(trunk emblem) because he used to own one back in his country, lol.
              5.6L V8 32V DOHC
              JDM HERITAGE - US BUILT

Comment

That's pretty cool!

Yeah, I know when we met up in AC that one time, everyone looked at your car... nobody noticed mine!

Comment

Working...
                X