Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NY/NJ/CT peeps... GOOD exhaust shops? (need a custom 2 into 1 pipe)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NY/NJ/CT peeps... GOOD exhaust shops? (need a custom 2 into 1 pipe)

The Max's exhaust goes 3+3 into 2 into 1 with a break at the primaries... that 2-1 piece is called the y-pipe; I wanna get a custom one made that is equal length as that makes for the best sound....

I don't really trust Shea Stadium places to do that level of work. Anyone know where I can get this done? I'm looking to spend about 500-600 on that and a custom catback.

Originally posted by lordoja
    im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Originally posted by gloryaccordy
    The Max's exhaust goes 3+3 into 2 into 1 with a break at the primaries... that 2-1 piece is called the y-pipe; I wanna get a custom one made that is equal length as that makes for the best sound....

I don't really trust Shea Stadium places to do that level of work. Anyone know where I can get this done? I'm looking to spend about 500-600 on that and a custom catback.
    have you tried stillen or maxima.org or nissan.org dont they have a couple of peeps that have some shit out here or that maxima crew at the pathmark near francislewis blvd i hear a whole bunch of peeps with maximas be out there and shit. You need to give them a call and your long overdue on that testdrive n495a,n495a,n495a,n495a,n495a!

Comment

There's a place near me called Penn Muffler. They did my custom system... not that it's anything special, but still. It's held up for 5 years, and still sounds good.

Comment

I think 212 Motoring could handle it.

They seem pretty legite and its almost all custom work.

www.212motoring.com

Comment

We have a member on here that has an exhaust shop in the family as well. I keep forgetting his screen name! He's in CT or RI, I believe.

Comment

Yeah, he said he'd sponsor my race project... I wish I had gotten that off the ground! It'd be so slow in the making that the rules would change before I got to the track... so I decided not to do it.

But yeah, if I had done it, I'd have gone with them for sure.

Comment

I might have to mess with that 212 motoring. They look like they would charge an arm and a leg though.

im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote
                We have a member on here that has an exhaust shop in the family as well. I keep forgetting his screen name! He's in CT or RI, I believe.
                Ahhh yes, that's Geoff, Hondatuner998. His family owns Bloomfield Garage in Bloomfield (CT), I'd assume

Comment

Originally posted by gloryaccordy
                  ...I don't really trust Shea Stadium places to do that level of work. Anyone know where I can get this done? I'm looking to spend about 500-600 on that and a custom catback.
                  this is the only place in the NY area that does custom mandrel bent piping:

http://www.rjcustompiping.com/index.htm

they're located in college point, closer to whitestone. definitely not in the shea stadium slums.
                  5.6L V8 32V DOHC
                  JDM HERITAGE - US BUILT

Comment

Originally posted by PRIMOCB7
                    this is the only place in the NY area that does custom mandrel bent piping:

http://www.rjcustompiping.com/index.htm

they're located in college point, closer to whitestone. definitely not in the shea stadium slums.
                    LMAO @ slums!!!

That area by Shea Stadium is a 3rd world country.

Good looking out on the link though man.

Comment

Working...
                    X