monster bfc

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

monster bfc

im drinking one right now.. i dont think its health just taking baby sips.. ill check back in an hour tell you how im feeling

i chugged one of those once, you feel like a crackhead for 2 hours, then get sleepy
    FA1

Comment

Taking in 32oz of fluid is actually very good for health. Try having two a day and you'll feel great.

Comment

of that kind of fluid?

Comment

I just do the 5 hr energy shot, thats way more effective then that much sugar in a can which makes you doze off after about an hour or two.

I once wrote an entire 8 page history paper on George Westinghouse the night before it was due, went to school for 3 hrs for finals, and came back and eventually got an A on it lol

member's ride thread
          93' EX Coupe H22A w/ P2T4 Sir 5spd 191whp 155 wtq
          99' Lexus LS400 157k VVTi V8 gets up & goes...new DD
          91 Accord SE 176k
          97' Honda Odyssey 199k miles...$485 spare van for my parents

Comment

Originally posted by 92jdm View Post
            of that kind of fluid?
            Of course, fluid is fluid.

Plus it's full of sugar which is fun to drink. Am I right?

Comment

lol
              no

im going to argue
              32oz of water is completely different than 32oz of that shit.

energy drinks are very unhealthy. its not recommend you drink more than 8oz of that kind of "fluid" a day, let alone 64oz.

btw. i love energy drinks.
              lol

Comment

tunerman i hope you are a really sarcastic guy

i have been taking baby sips.. i got half the can down... my thoughts are clear and focused.. i even found an error in the book im studying .... check back in another hour..

Comment

You guys try the Monster Imported yet?

tastes smoother than original Monster, and the can is badass!

Comment

lol, did you make that vid?

1999 BMW M3
                    2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
                    2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
                    2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

Originally posted by tunerman View Post
                      Of course, fluid is fluid.

Plus it's full of sugar which is fun to drink. Am I right?
                      brake fluid =/= power steering fluid

would you drink either of those too? probably just as good for you as energy drinks are.

Comment

I wonder what "BFC" stands for?

Comment

Originally posted by Losiracer2 View Post
                          I just do the 5 hr energy shot, thats way more effective then that much sugar in a can which makes you doze off after about an hour or two.

I once wrote an entire 8 page history paper on George Westinghouse the night before it was due, went to school for 3 hrs for finals, and came back and eventually got an A on it lol
                          ah.. i gotta memorize 10 chapters by 2 o'clock tommorrow.. i think im gonna get one.. i used to only use those when driving... good idea mang.

Comment

I'm pretty sure it stands for Big Fucking Can, but I think it should stand for Beware (of) Following Coma.

With the crashes after a red bull or other energy drinks I've experienced, one can only imagine this would bring about a coma.

Comment

At at the ATL meet I had a NOS and half a Rockstar and I felt like running fightin somebody. The last time I drank an energy drink I did pretty good for 2 hours and then I just felt like dying. Rockstar will make my heart stop if I drank all fast. A girl in my high school died because she chugged 4 red bulls at one time. Her heart stopped in the middle of class and died right in the floor. They are the devil im tellin ya

But has anyone tried that one drink that actually slows you down? I saw it advertised in Playboy but I cant remember the name. Its supposed to have the same effect as sizzurp.

Comment

Working...
                              X