No announcement yet.

NW Craigslist Finds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I agree. If I had the cash, I'd almost be willing to make the drive and check it out. Not that I need ANOTHER car, but still...

Comment

Originally posted by nine_deuce View Post
      I agree. If I had the cash, I'd almost be willing to make the drive and check it out. Not that I need ANOTHER car, but still...
      I guess that is another argument, by the time you drive out there and tow it back to the westside, you could be into it over a grand..... and then you are starting to get into the price of the ones that are running and require no work to get it going.
      "There is nothing wrong with you that an expensive operation cannot prolong."

Comment

Originally posted by RUGER 2.2L View Post
        Mmm arcadia green. Joey does!!!
        Not arcadia my friend Its a 91

8 Accords so far:
        '81 SE Sedan(1st Gen), '83 SE Sedan(2nd Gen), '89 SE Sedan(3rd Gen)
        '89 DX Sedan(3rd Gen), '92 LX Coupe(4th Gen), '92 EX Wagon(4th Gen)
        (3rd gen parts car) I'm currently Driving a '14 Accord Sport 9th Gen

Comment

I'm on the eastside. But, understood. And, that's a long ass drive from where I am to where the car is.

Comment

http://seattle.craigslist.org/see/pts/2949282620.html
            POW! plus center caps... Trade me money or anything cool. Even certain types of shrubbery.....

Comment

Want some flowers? How about some moss? I work at Home Depot, we can get that stuff.

I have those same rims with 3 center caps, I had a 4th, but it fell off today

Comment

lame haha

Comment

^ I forgot to get the centercaps!

Instagram: n_buttz

The Jeepster ____ The CB7 ____ The TE38 ____ The S13

Comment

hahaha I opened my trunk and dammit there they were lol

Comment

Send me 1 along with those corner lights?

Comment

Going to look at a 92-93 green 4dr ex on sunday. Might scoop it up for 1000$

Also ill be taking part in a part out of a 96 Prelude SI so if anyone needs any parts lemme kno b4 they get posted on CL as the forum guys get first dibs on everything. Has SI blades and an H22 but the motor and trans are basically spoken for by me

8 Accords so far:

Comment

I take it that header of yours will be for sale then? Or would you prefer to smash it into a wall?
                          My Members' Ride Thread - It's a marathon build, not a sprint. But keep me honest on the update frequency!

Comment

Originally posted by zack_odom View Post
                            hahaha I opened my trunk and dammit there they were lol
                            I'll get them from you one of these days.

Comment

Hahahah naww ill use it on my desk as a paperweight basically all its good for

H22 will be for my future 4dr!

8 Accords so far:

Comment

You should just weld the collector together and then put a flange right underneath it...

Comment

Working...
                                X