Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Need help i got a unfinished accord 92 with a jdm h22a from a friend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Try to start it while someone is spraying carb. cleaner in the intake . If it starts then you have fuel issues.

A man that keeps looking back can't see whats in front of him.

Comment

do i need a h22 resistor box for my h22 injectors to work right? or will the f22 resistor box work? im useing a f22 resistor box

it will start on starting spraying!!! and the fuel pump is good

some times if i spray starting spray in it in the beginning then stop spraying it and i keep pumping the gas, i can barley have it runing on its own for a bit but its not runing well at all
      Last edited by dbug454; 08-26-2012, 07:13 PM.

Comment

Which fuel pressure regulator are you using? You NEED to use the h22 fpr for sure. I'm pretty sure the f22 resistor box will work. I think the resistance for unsaturated injectors is the same
        2013 Ice Cream Cruise!
        VIDEO: 2012 Ice Cream Cruise
        VIDEO: 2012 Ice Cream Cruise part 2
        The single largest cruise in the Midwest!
        August 3 ~ Omaha, NE

By 1320 Video

Member's Ride Thread

Comment

im using the h22 fuel pressure regulator,

#### ok heres a update ####
          i did a compression test today just got a tester

#1 - 280psi
          #2 - 165psi-180
          #3 - 165psi-180
          #4 - 165psi-180
          at 6 cranks
          ok so i can re tests and get you closer numbers but i think u can see there's some thing wrong....
          is the jdm the same compression as usa motors? just wondering.
          im going to start googleing stuff right now.. i just wanted to put the update of what i got

----------------
          ok so i look around and trying to find out what to adjust valves to on the h22 and i cant find any one saying the same thing its all over the board as to what to set the valves at any one know what it relay is set at?
          Last edited by dbug454; 08-29-2012, 12:36 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X