Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Whats the age of us Cb7 owners and what do we do for a living?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

32, owner of a video game store GameZilla!

Comment

i am 20 work part time at O'reilly auto parts part time (it doesnt pay much) lol bt its something for the time being n ima try to go back to skool wit my girlfriend had my cb7 for about 7 years (dad tosed me the keys wen i was 13) bt i wanna buy another cb wit MY own money bt not everone has money to jus buy a car

Comment

I'm 24 I work at a place called Prolift where I work on forklifts and my second job is at a auto shop called hometowne auto.
        I have a little boy and I'm engaged

Comment

Originally posted by jdmjimenez View Post
          i am 20 work part time at O'reilly auto parts part time (it doesnt pay much) lol bt its something for the time being n ima try to go back to skool wit my girlfriend had my cb7 for about 7 years (dad tosed me the keys wen i was 13) bt i wanna buy another cb wit MY own money bt not everone has money to jus buy a car
          This is a legit question: are you posting from a phone?
          Gary A.K.A. Carter
          [sig killed by photobucket]

Comment

Originally posted by The G-Man View Post
            Thank goodness you asked I was slightly confused

Comment

I am 30, and I am a design engineer for Honda. I design parts for future production Honda and Acura vehicles.
              The Lord watches over me!

"Stop punching down on my people!!!"

- D. Chappelle

Comment

I'm 23 and I restore classic cars for a living

Originally posted by Makaveli2k
                White girls make the world go round. If I were to be stranded on an island and I could only 3 things to bring with me It'd be 2 different white girls. And a Smashing pumpkins Cd... I hear they like that shit. =p

Comment

yes im using my phone how did u know??? n is anything wrong wit posting from my phone????

Comment

Originally posted by The G-Man View Post
                    how did u know im using a phone???

Comment

25. Supervisor at Tiger Imports / Mechanical Keyboards.

1999 BMW M3
                      2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
                      2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
                      2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

how did u know im using a phone???
                        Because you're posting like a dumb shit. This is a text-based communications system. If you don't use at least close to proper spelling and grammar when posting, we have no fucking clue what you are trying to say, so there's no point of even posting.

Being on your phone is no excuse either. I'm on my phone more than a computer and every message I type has proper sentence structure, punctuation, and spelling. That is just courteous to whomever is reading what I wrote. When you type like you have been, you are telling people that your time is more valuable than theirs, in that you saved a couple of seconds by being a dumbass and forces other people to spend double or triple the amount of time to decipher your digital chicken scratch.

And really, "skool?" What the fuck dude? you literally only dropped one letter from that and made yourself look foolish.

Click for my Member's Ride Thread
                        Originally posted by Stephen Fry
                        'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry
                        Eye Level Media - Commercial & Automotive Photography: www.EyeLevelSTL.com

Comment

ok, alright i understand, and i do apologize for my previous posts guys, and i will use proper grammar in my future post.

Comment

ok, alright i understand, and i do apologize for my previous posts guys, and i will use proper grammar in my future post.

Thank you! I'm not saying you have to make sure every sentence is perfect or whatever, but a little effort really helps people understand your posts.

Click for my Member's Ride Thread
                            Originally posted by Stephen Fry
                            'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry
                            Eye Level Media - Commercial & Automotive Photography: www.EyeLevelSTL.com

Comment

Might already have a post in this thread, but I'll be 33 in a few weeks, I do collision repair.

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...=1#post1823428

My Custom BB6 Dash Swap Thread

Comment

17 yrs

Senior high school student

Comment

Working...
                                X