Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Aftermarket Cup Holder

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Aftermarket Cup Holder

Any good center console cup holders that fit our cars? The stock one sucks since the cup interferes with my aftermarket head unit's volume knob. I can't put it on the other side since I need to use the cig lighter to power my radar detector.

I just bought a huge 24 oz travel mug so it's even more of a problem. I'd like to place the mug away from the stereo and shifter *I have a manual trans car".
    1993 Honda Accord EX-R Coupe Granada Black Pearl
    ///Alpine CDA-9847 Head Unit
    OBX Pedals, stock air box, Ebay headers, Stock dual tipped muffler. Emblems removed, grill chrome painted black.

1993 Kawasaki EX500 Flat Black. First Bike.

Man if you can get this hella make a diy, i always put my big ass 7 11 cup on my side between my ass and the door. cup between the legs in a 5 speed, no good especiually when ur 6'4

Comment

I agree between your ass and the door. Or I like between the seat and the emergency brake for bottles.

Comment

You could also have your passenger hold it for you, j/k. I also put mine between seat and emergency brake.

Comment

24oz cans of iced tea or anything similarly sized wedges pretty nicely btween ur body and the seatbelt buckle. just be sure to sip some off the top before you drive around any corners or bumps.

Bought from: Bisimoto, FuncOvrForm, HondaGuy1212, wed3k, Konigstiger, 1st2run, BillKisme, k-mart, benjerman112

Comment

http://vipstylecars.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7674

these guys are charging an arm and a leg for these things. I went to Japan and saw them for $16 to $17 USD. Then again, you'd need the plane ticket to Japan, but... yeah. I was about to get them, but I already had some other JDM cupholders for my vents

anyways, these hook on your door, or vent

enjoy!
            Last edited by P5ylance; 12-02-2010, 06:57 AM.
            blackROSE Member, with a focus on VIP Style

Comment

an arm and leg for that!..geez! there not even that nice.

♦░I'm so JDM I sleep on the right side of the bed░♦

Comment

I thought about making a custom cup holder myself, but that Japanese cup holder looks like,,,,,. I can read what it says in Japanese, I'm from there, and I am somewhat disappointed and embarrassed.
                A&P-IA

Comment

yeah, those cup holders are something you pick up while you're in Japan and they're like $16USD. They're not worth importing, especially when people are trying to make a killing... off CUPHOLDERS.

IMO, better styling and quality than the cupholders we readily have in the states though, that's for sure albeit, could be a bit gaudy under certain circumstances. I'd rather get the full passenger VIP table, but that'll hurt someone quick in an accident!
                  blackROSE Member, with a focus on VIP Style

Comment

i put my drinks next to the seat and e-brake doesnt work well for cups from fast food places... never thought of the door and seat... im gona try that out and see how it goes...
                    MRT http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=175158

Comment

Working...
                    X