4th of July celebrations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

4th of July celebrations

I hope everyone here had a good and safe 4th of July (I did see one topic about a neighbor blowing up his house ) I was also wondering what you guys here in the US did to celebrate it (hopefully you atleast had the day off)

I went to a KC and the Sunshine band concert and saw some fireworks. It was a good concert despite getting rained on twice during the concert. I was soaked before it was over. It was fun singing and dancing in the rain lol!! I got awesome seats too (much better than the last concert I saw there) The place we went had the fireworks and they spent a bundle on the fireworks. It was an outdoor concert obviously so all we had to do was turn to our left to watch the fireworks.

Anyway, what did you guys do? Anything special?
    1997 Ford Explorer V-6 AT (what a piece of junk)
    1993 Nissan Sentra M/T (front end damage, off road for now)
    1999 Mercury Mountaineer V-8 A/T - RIP (rolled: totaled)
    1992 Honda Accord A/T EX - RIP (transmission shot: sold to junkyard)

friends got really drunk, the host was totally molesting his wife so i went up behind him and pushed him really hard.

we squared up, next thing you know i catch his left foot in my face and my nose started leaking. the blows begin exchanging and he grabs my left arm while trying to get me into a head lock, so i just haymaking with my right into his mouth.

after the third haymaker, he gets put on the ground. neighbors looking at us like we're crazy. his elbow and lip are leaking and my nose is just pouring hahahaha

and then he started winding down. (thats at 8pm with yack running down the kitchen floor)

I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

We played Spin the Bottle Rocket. There are no winners just people who lose less than others.
      Be unique, like every other person.

CB7 Sold________________________E34 Sold________________________E39 Current

Comment

we just ate like Thanksgiving. Time to go back on a diet.

Comment

Originally posted by XCRN View Post
          We played Spin the Bottle Rocket. There are no winners just people who lose less than others.
          We used to play bottle rocket tag in a junkyard when I was younger lol

Comment

Worked

Comment

Past 2 years I spent money on fireworks and put a show on for my neighbors. But this year I didn't. Something told me not 2.

I went to my buddies house and watched him set off all his stuff instead. Came home and around the corner my neighbors roof was on fire. One of the ashes from the fw landed on the roof and, in flames it went. 7 fire trucks were here. It was a hot day. I don't like hotness. Today suppose to be 93. I was lonely considering the x gf cheated on me a few weeks back. So I went alone to the event.
              **Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
              Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
              Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

Originally posted by Soufkackicustom View Post
                Worked
                sucks you had to work......

Interesting to see what some other people did Thursday.

F20A- sounds like you dodged the bullet not setting of your own fireworks.

Comment

I worked.

Comment

that sucks you had to work too Deevergote. you didn't go that night anywhere for any fireworks? or were you to exhausted from working all day?

Comment

Working...
                    X