Gps Ad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gps Ad

Not sure what section to post this..but I wanted to just say something about one of the items advertized.
    I bought a Nano Brickhouse security GPS tracker. Some reviews from me are this...Save you $ and get Low-jack. Why?
    The little Nano is somewhat OK. The thing does not stay charged too long as stated...and the GPS only shows up in intervals. You don't see your tracked device moving. The "dashboard" is very complicated to set, and in the way of the map. The map only shows you the position it last bleeped at. A jacked car can be located via "breadcrumbs" but while it's accurate, it tends to be old news if the device loses charge. I asked the tech to make my charge last longer..and he said to lengthen the intervals it's sends. Well if I make it every hour...hell it is striped in ½ that time. It does have a Geofence that lets you know it is "out of bounds" but I found it hard to configure.
    Just my 2¢

Old wagon - Silver '92 LX Wagon - Steve (Shadow)- STOLEN ON LABOR DAY 2012
    New wagon- White '92 LX Wagon on 1/3/13 (Frostbite)

2000 EX Coupe - Joe -

www.AccordWagonClub.com
    My Facebook Site - ACCORDOBSESSION

Isn't there a way to just wire it into a constant power source?

Comment

Anything could be wired to constant power, you need to know operation voltage, amperage and get a transformer. It would work untill they remove your car battery then.
      ......father in law has it back again. Time to shine

Comment

Working...
      X