Healthy breakfast shake/smoothie ideas?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I always forget to take pills!
    Then again, I'm always on the road, so if I do as you do and take it mid-day, pills are probably best. Unless I toss a scoop in with my morning shake (I'd be overdosing on kale!)

Comment

hey deev check out http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/ca...r=0&site=storei get all my supplements there and its WAY cheaper then GNC i saved tons of money buying from this website then going to GNC i searched phytoberry and i got this^^^
      Last edited by Davids92Accord; 04-12-2012, 04:20 PM.

CLICK ON SIG FOR MEMBERS RIDE
      "2SIIC"
      Authentic Jerseys for sale
      http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=188314

Comment

Sweet! I'm glad I'm lazy, and didn't go to GNC yet! Nice find!

I've been drinking my current smoothie recipe for the past few days, and I still love it. I actually look forward to it every morning, so that's a good thing! Now if I could just look forward to my daily workout as much... or at all...

Comment

if thats the case then just buy the ab rocket or some other electric shock device for muscle stimulation that way you can sit down and not lift a finger

CLICK ON SIG FOR MEMBERS RIDE
          "2SIIC"
          Authentic Jerseys for sale
          http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=188314

Comment

Yeah, and it works about as much as a $50 electric "supercharger" from ebay!

Comment

My fiance and I are about to start the Smoothie/Heathy shakes as a meal replacement soon.. But not for every meal.. We both would like to lose some weight before we walk down the aisle next year.. which will be very sandy and windy!
              92 Honda Accord LX - Sold
              2005 Nissan Altima 2.5S - Sold
              2007 Dodge Charger SXT

Comment

Just be aware of what you put into it. It's possible to make a smoothie that's just as substantial as a full meal! My breakfast smoothie is somewhere between 400 and 500 calories, so it's hardly a "diet" thing... but it's a healthier alternative to the breakfast sandwiches I'm used to eating. Granted, 500 calories for breakfast, 200-300 for lunch, 300 or so for between-meal snacks, and then 600 or so for dinner STILL puts me below my "weight loss level" caloric intake (for my size and activity level, about 1800 a day to lose).

Comment

I need to calculate my intake amount to lose weight.. I don't need to lose a lot of weight but I'd like to lose some pudge in my belly. haha
                  2007 Dodge Charger SXT

Comment

Same here.

I have to get into a bikini this summer, afterall!

Comment

but my wedding isn't until next year......

You're all about putting images in my head today...
                      2007 Dodge Charger SXT

Comment

Working...
                      X