Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Rare cb7 parts?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rare cb7 parts?

I recently went to a pull and save in Spokane and pulled a 10th anniversary accord emblem along with a couple other odds and ends. When I arrived back, I realized there was some things I should've grabbed like white and red tails. I was wondering if there's any rare parts that I should keep an eye out for an what parts are unique or different based on year; on our cars. Any input would be appreciated,
    Skeazzy

OEM fog lights are always pretty sought after as well as black interior panels.

Comment

Nothing really rare about the 10th Anniversary badges. The 10AE was just an LX with a few extras. Red and white tails aren't really rare either (THANK YOU for not calling them "50/50 tails" like everyone else seems to! That drives me nuts!) You can buy those new all over eBay.

JDM parts are always gold. One piece headlights, curved fogs, bumper poles, intersection lights, etc... You have to know what you're looking for, though.
      Any fogs are worth grabbing, though. Especially if they're clean, and you can snag the harness and switch as well.
      As mentioned, black interior parts are always in demand. They were only available in the US in the Solaris Silver 1991 SE sedan (black leather), and the 1991 Phoenix Red DX coupe (black cloth... MAYBE 1990 as well. I can't remember right now.)

Most "rare" parts won't be found on US models. The CB was far too common for there to be anything truly rare. Perhaps the rarest find would be the optional 14" alloy wheels... though, being 14", nobody really wants them.

Comment

I'd take another flushmount spoiler over 14" OEM wheels.

The flushmounts are very rarely found on '90-'91 Accords. Also, OEM visors/rain guards seem to be very rare and desirable. I've only known two coupes to surface on the forum in the entire 12 years I've been here to have them stock on a car in the US, though. Most of us had to get them from overseas.

Other than that, I just look for the occasional aftermarket parts when I'm going through. I've pulled a JDM H22A and an excellent condition set of Tokico HP shocks and springs from junkyard cars. There are also parts from other Hondas that have value to CB7 owners. Not much I would buy with hopes of reselling these days, though.
        My Members' Ride Thread - It's a marathon build, not a sprint. But keep me honest on the update frequency!

Comment

Ah yeah, how could I have forgotten the flushmount! That's a big one. I've never seen one in a junkyard myself. Reproductions have been made, but to anyone that cares about having truly original parts, you can't beat original.

While not exactly rare, things like OEM floor mats and hood bras are fairly hard to find in good condition these days.

Comment

flushmounts were a big popular thing years ago before reps surfaced. i made quite a bit of cash sellin those. i think i had 3 at one time. prolly one of those lead to the demise to the value of originals.. :/
            Last edited by tommi; 07-01-2015, 11:31 AM.
            <

(129)Transactions and counting

Comment

Gold grills in good condition are kinda hard to come by too. At least where I live. OEM roof racks are super rare too.

Comment

What years and models did the red and whites come off of and the fogs?? I found a rear spoiler but it had a big brake light in the middle? Also, do factory fogs fit on any cb front bumpers?

Comment

red clears are aftermarket. never was red clears oem. generally 90-91s fit 90-91s 92-93 fit 92-93s. some have used fogs off other models and custom fitted them to the cb bumpers http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=8256
                  Last edited by tommi; 07-01-2015, 03:52 PM.
                  <

(129)Transactions and counting

Comment

I Love my 14" Wheels , along with my Laurel Blue. They kind of remind me of my 3rd gen odyssey wheels
                    Originally posted by deevergote
                    Calling your USDM Accord "JDM" is like calling President Obama "African".

Comment

If someone want specific picture about a special part on EUDM Accord, you can ask me . I know few Accord owners in France !

Comment

I got a set of 1 piece headlights with chrome trim, and there is a set of 90-91 tails with chrome trim on ebay but they want way to much

Comment

i would say an OEM trunk rack, i belive those only came on the 90-91's. i always wanted a trunk rack for my old CB :/
                          FRIENDS
                          DONT LET
                          FRIENDS
                          ROLL ON
                          ROTA'S

Comment

Originally posted by mugencivic4dr View Post
                            i would say an OEM trunk rack, i belive those only came on the 90-91's. i always wanted a trunk rack for my old CB :/
                            last time i went to the JY there was a trunk rack in perfect condition i could go check if your interested. I thought about it myself for my wifes CB lol.

Comment

Originally posted by *bruno* View Post
                              If someone want specific picture about a special part on EUDM Accord, you can ask me . I know few Accord owners in France !
                              Do they have 1994 Honda Ra***a in France? Driver Interior door handle

Comment

Working...
                              X